🃏 Meet The Crackhead Squad (2) 🃏

okay so like idk what to write for just about any and all of my books- like the only ones i have any remote ideas for is this one and one on my second account (which is bonnie-boy in case you didnt know so go check it out)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ye

I have an idea for yet another DekuHawks (fight me)..... so.... anybody interested in another book?

anyyyyywaaayyyysssss lets continue!

Keigo POV

"How am I even supposed to find them?" I asked quietly to myself as I was walking home. I sighed as I kept walking. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts before clicking on Mr. Aizawa's. He gave me his contact info incase anything went wrong or if I need help. I called and and put the phone up to my ear. It rang for a couple seconds before he picked it up. "Hello?" his scruffy voice said from the other side of the phone.

"How am I even supposed to meet them?" I asked softly. "Try looking around in more popular areas that they hit." he suggested. "Popular areas that they... hit?" I asked, hella confused. "You're a goner." he mumbled. "They will sometimes go to different factors and collect supplies. he explained. "How am I supposed to find one of those?" I questioned. "I'll send you a location of one. Be careful. And try not to get killed." he told me. "Are they that bad?" I whispered after he hung up. I shrugged it off and opened the location that he sent me. I put it into the maps app on my phone and started making my way towards the location.

Izuku POV

I was strolling around the base with one of undercover agents. "Any news?" I asked them. "Nothing that I know of. The teacher that got attacked made a full recovery." they answered while shrugging. "Right. That's something I'm sure Shigaraki will want to know." I mumbled under my breath. "Anything else?" I asked. "Well, Aizawa, Eraserhead or the one that almost died, is back. Instead of taking a break." they continued. "That's a reckless move." I scoffed. "But he seemed very off today." they added.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. It was long ish black based hair. My roots were black while I dyed my hair green and had a pure magenta/pink strip in it as well. It was shaved on both sides, while I usually have it flipped to one side or the other. The green was resembling my mom, the black is my natural hair colour, but also stands for my father, and the pink is for my adoptive parents. They both have natural pink/magenta hair.

(this is the best that I liked)

I have snake bite piercings, a tongue piercing that was a bitch to deal with, several ear piercings (like in the picture)

I have snake bite piercings, a tongue piercing that was a bitch to deal with, several ear piercings (like in the picture). I have a nose piercing since I felt like it. Despite being 15, 16 soon, my parents approved of all of them. They've always been pretty laid back and chill about things like piercings. 

"Well, he seemed very pissed off and more harsh than usual." they responded nonchalantly. "Makes sense. He did get his ass kicked by Shiggi's Nomu." I laughed silently. "True." they agreed while shaking their head. "Hey, Izu-Kun!" I heard a sing songy voice say while skipping over. "Hey Toga." I greeted. 

"We are running out of medical supplies." she informed me. "If you stopped stabbing Dabi and everyone else, we wouldn't be running out." I deadpanned. "Well Dabi shouldn't be such an ass if he doesn't want to get stabbed." she huffed out stubbornly. "Whatever. We can go on a supply run later." I told her. She just shrugged and started skipping back to whatever hole she crawled her crazy ass out of. "Hey Izuku." the undercover teacher at UA muttered. "Yeah?" I questioned, running a hand through my hair. "Did Shigaraki mean for Aizawa to get hurt?" they asked, a slight hint of sadness and hurt in their tone. 

"It wasn't apart of the plan. We were intending for All Might to be attacked and killed. Eraserhead just so happened to be caught in the crossfire." I said while shoving one of my hands into my pockets. I placed the other on their shoulder. They were about an inch shorter than me.(Izuku is 5'10) "Don't worry. I'm sure if they ever find out, they won't hate you." I reassured them. They smiled softly at me and nodded. "Yeah. I hope." they whispered. "Come on. We've got training with Emi." I said while grabbing their wrist and softly dragging them to one of our training areas. 

Any ideas on who the mystery traitor/undercover teacher is?

 So Emi, Ms Joke, is in the Mafia. Along with our UA Teacher traitor, Dabi, Toga, and Twice. Dabi, Toga, and Twice are originally apart of the mafia but also work with the LoV. 

Izuku is 5'10 and is still the same age as class 1-A

Dabi is aged down to about 18 (in this story, I'm using the Dabi is a Todoroni theory)

Toga is still 17

Twice is about 22 istead of his canon age of 31