♠Backstories Galore♠

Keigo Takami was always a kind hearted soul, always wanting to help those around him. He's always wanted to be a hero, even if some would call his quirk useless. It really wasn't. Just took time to understand and control. He's someone you would consider the class clown. Yet he could also be known as being a flirt towards his classmates. (not like Mineta-) He was loved to bits by his mom, his dad wasn't able to. Keigo's father had died when Keigo was six due to lung cancer. 

Despite that setback with his father's death, he always carried on and kept up a smile, whether it was real or not.

He didn't have many real friends per say. More like acquaintances. 

There was one boy that he would always pass in the halls since his first year of Junior High. He never had the guts to actually talk to him. Nor did the kid ever truly notice him or anyone around him. The kid he wished he would have talked to had black roots in his hair with green that was hair dye. He only knows that after seeing how the green would fade after a while before coming back.

He had freckles dusted across his whole body. He had dark green, almost black coloured eyes. They always had this gleam behind them that intimidated Keigo, but also was intriguing to him. He never knew anything more than that. Didn't know his name, Quirk, nothing. When Keigo applied for UA, he was silently hoping that he would be there, trying for the hero course, only to be disappointed.

After Junior High and after Keigo got into the hero course, Class 1-A, he seemingly forgot about the mysterious freckled boy that interested him for years.

Izuku Midoriya didn't have a... bad childhood, more so troublesome. When his Quirk manifested, he accidently lost control and ended up hurting his family beyond repair. Before his Quirk, his life was great. He had friends, a loving family, anything he ever wanted or needed. But his Quirk ruined everything. He was blamed by his childhood friend, abandoned and treated like a monster. After the fateful day, he was placed into foster care, constantly bouncing through different homes. Usually stay from a week to a month or two. He never truly minded. 

Only one house, he stayed longer. When Izuku was about nine, he was being fostered by, and later adopted by the Akatani family. If you didn't know them, you'd think they were a perfect little family. Both Mr. and Ms. Akatani were born Quirkless. However, there was a huge secret that the couple had that would soon change Izuku's life forever.

The Akatani family ran a big time Mafia business called Bleeding Hearts. Despite both of them being Quirkless, they were the leaders, and forces not to be reckoned with. It was quite a surprise to Izuku when he found out, not to mention that they planned on giving the leadership to him. Ms. Akatani could never give birth after getting shot on a mission that almost cost her life. 

Since the ripe age of 10, Izuku was trained in self defense, hand to hand combat, how to use his Quirk effectively, which took forever since he was terrified on working with it not having used it since he lost control, and how to use a vast array of weapons. When Izuku was 12, he was learning how to deal with different situations, while also juggling having to deal with Junior High. Fun.

All that Izuku focused on, was the Mafia. He didn't care much for friends or any of such. Instead, he grew closer to the different members. When Izuku was 14, he was tasked with going on his first mission with other members. He had killed his first every human being.

After Junior High, Izuku focused on finishing school that summer online. It was quite easy since he could move at his own pace, as well as just being able to naturally absorb information. Despite having a Quirk, he rarely uses it. Even without his Quirk, he is still strong and feared. After going on a couple missions, he quickly gained a title. Blaze the Green Reaper. He was known by that due to being seen as a ruthless killer, with green fire.

What happens when under.... interesting circumstances, the two end up getting closer.

Will they develop a deeper connection than ever intended, or will it go up in flame?

Welcome to Boys Need Bad Boys Too..

Quirk: Soul Blaze

Description: The user can emit green flames from any part of their body. The smoke emitted from the flames can be from as harmful as a stomach bug, to full on deathly poison. If inhaled, the poison will slowly go through whoever's system, poisoning them. The fire can't burn the user, but can burn objects and other people.

Drawbacks: User is not immune to their own poisonous smoke/fumes. 

It takes a lot of control to be able to minimize or completely get rid of the poisonous gas/smoke

Due to Izuku not using it for years, he hasn't fully mastered his Quirk.

He got angst so he pretty much never uses it. Pulling a Shoto Todoroniii card.