◊ Why Bakugo so nosey?? (4) ◊

this is probably one of my favourite photos i have on my computer

i feel like i need to stop making so many dekuhawks stories and make stories that people consider 'legal' because ships like dekuhawks are 'illegal' but like bruh

i dont want to have to delete another comment saying that a ship is illegal in one of my stories. I've made any ships in any stories legal.

First of all, the age of consent in Japan is 13, while in the USA its 18, UK its 16 etc. But in Japan, its 13. So these are legal.

My book with Hizashi (Yamada) x Shota (Aizawa) x Nemuri (Kayama) x Deku is legal because one they are the same age as him, and two arent his teachers. Deku x any teacher is only illegal because they are his teacher. 

On my second account, I have a tomudeku book and ive gotten comments saying how its illegal. One, where the book is at currently, Tomura is like 5 and Izuku is 6 currently. They aint dating yet. And when they eventually do end up dating, Izuku is a villain and going to be in rehab soon, Tomura is a hero in training. When they would start dating, they would both be a hero in training.

In my ShigaDabiDeku books, there arent villains and heroes.

so like, can people stop saying that my ships are illegal? I dont usually complain about stuff like this but it gets annoying. 

alright. enjoy your chapter.

Keigo POV

I was sitting in class, taking notes, when Mr. Aizawa walked up to me. "Yes Sensei?" I asked. "Nezu wants to talk to you during lunch." he said quickly. I nodded and he went back to his desk, and I went back to my notes. "Why would the principal want to talk to you, idiot?" Bakugo hissed at me. "Why should I know?" I questioned him. "Because. You obviously did something for him to want to talk to you of all people." he sneered. "It's none of your business." I said simply. 

(the singer of the song i was listening to on spotify, not saying so i dont expose myself, just moaned-)

(revenge party just came on so im cool now. now to continue with your chapter lol)

[At lunch]

I knocked on Principal Nezu's office door and waiting. "Come in!" I heard him call. I opened the door, stepped in, and closed it behind me. "You wanted to see me sir?" I asked. "Yes. I wanted to know anything you gathered so far." he said simply. I've been to their base once, and he expects me to have a lot of information. "Like what?" I asked, sitting down in the chair gestured. 

"Do you have anything on any members, or the leader?" he asked. "Um. A little." I said, confused on how eager he was to find out on the Mafia group. "Like what?" he questioned, sipping his tea. "Uh. The next in line is Blaze, the Green Reaper..." I mumbled, unsure how much I really should tell him. I know it's for the best to tell him, but he seemed eager, a little too eager and curious for my comfort. "Oh dear.. That's not good." he muttered. "Also that him and the League of Villains are in contact. The leader of the League of Villains is.... Shigaraki?" I said, more as a question trying to remember what Twice, or Jin, said about him. "Alright. Anything else?" he asked. 

I thought back to my encounter with Izuku. His biceps, his piercings, his badass hairstyle, his adorable freckles that just didn't seem to match the rest of him. His deep, husky voice that could easily lull someone to sleep. His laugh that made me feel warm inside. His Adam's apple that would move every now and then as he would speak. (if you dont know what an adam's apple is, its this bump in your throat that moves as you talk or swallow. its usually more visible in men than women) I shook my thoughts away quickly and looked back at the principal. "Nope. Nothing much else." I said softly. "Do you know anything about Blaze's Quirk?" he asked.

"Green fire." I said bluntly. I could hear him sighing before nodding. "Alright. et me know if you remember or find anything else out." he said. I nodded and left his office. Why didn't I tell him about where the base is. Or about his Quirk? Why did I lie? There's no benefit towards me for lying. So why did I?

I shrugged the thought off and made my way back to the lunchroom to eat. Afterwards, school went by normal. Once I was done, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey, this is Jin

BirdBoi
From yesterday?

Unknown
Yup!
Izu wanted me to tell you to come to the base today

BirdBoi
why didn't he just tell me yesterday??

Halfie but better
bc he was too busy with Shigaraki

BirdBoi
alright
when?

Halfie but better
in about an hour?

BirdBoi
alright
see you then

Halfie but better
see ya newbie!!
i hope i dont see you

I ignored how he yet again contradicted himself. Apparently it has something to do with his Quirk and something that happened with it? I'm not too sure, nor do I want to pressure him to tell me. Not my business either way. I slipped my phone into my pocket and kept walking. I texted my mom that I would be home late since I was, 'going to the library'.

You try telling her that her son who is 15 is going undercover at a highly dangerous mafia group that worked with a group of villains that attacked your school.

Let me know how that goes for you.

Sorry that this chapter was short and mainly me ranting.

Anyways, thats all of chapter 4!