Chapter 31 - Kenzie's POV

{Two days later}

Me, Daryl, Rick, Maggie, Glenn, Beth and Amalie have all driven to the place where the rival group were staying. Daryl has good tracking skills and we easily found this place. Even though person who wrote the letter told us they were coming to Amberwood, we came here, we didn't want the people of Amberwood to be scared.

When we arrive, to my Delight and Despair, it's a slaughter house.
Personally I'm looking forward to seeing Gale die.

"Okay, me Amalie, Glenn, Daryl and Maggie will go and meet them, Kenzie and Beth you stay here" Rick says

" Uh no I'm coming!" says Beth
"me too! " I say

"No Beth! You have to stay here, you only came because you made us take you!" Maggie says.
"Yeah, and Kenzie, you saw what happened to Fliss. I don't want that happening to you!"

I feel anger and heart break fill my body. It's time they all knew the truth.

"OKAY! You know what! I'm gonna tell you the truth! Felicity was the popular girl everyone wanted to be friends with! The only reason she brought me the polaroids, is because I had ones of OUR friends! She took them because she wanted them for her self! She took all of them! She didn't even give me some! And do you want to know why I was upset after she died? Because she whispered in my ear, 'Thanks for covering me Bitch! You kept me alive long enough, it's you next!' I was shaken up for days! She didn't care about me! She didn't care about any of us! She only shot herself so that it seemed like she truly cared about me! Before this, I talked to her and became close with her for one week! I sat at home eating and watching pretty little liars over and over again! I read the same book over and over again! I was that weird girl who was constantly reading The Great Gatsby! You will let me and Beth go out! You hear me Amalie! You hear me Maggie! Just because you're older than us it DOES NOT MEAN YOUR IN CHARGE! THIS IS THE END IF THE WORLD FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Amalie and Maggie stare at me. Beth grabs my hand.

"Okay, you can come" Maggie says.
"Maggie .. Wait they can't..." Amalie replies
"Just let them" Maggie whispers

I feel really bad. I think I just made this 1000 times worse for Maggie.