Kenzies pov

Everything is so peaceful and quiet. Amber wood Is brilliant! It is a town with big walls and huge houses, obviously it was a rich area. We all have our own houses, and gale is the leader. Fake has the smallest house in the town, as he lives alone. It is a one bedroomed bungalow with a bathroom , a living room and a kitchen. Me, Amelie , Beth ,Daryl,Rick, Judith , Maggie and Glenn all share a house. As we have loads of people we have the biggest house. Me , Amelie and Beth have a huge bedroom with clean walls and it has 2 double beds! It's so amazing what there is left here even though it's been years since the pre-apocalypse. There was a baby's room with two cribs in the room next to us. We think the people who lived here before where rich with two kids, the baby's and the rest of the rooms were guest bedrooms. Daryl and Rick and share one room and Maggie and Glenn have the master bedroom Judith sleeps in the babys room and she will share soon with a baby, that Maggie will give birth to.

I have made friends with this family, Amelie had talked to before. There names are Haymitch and Effie and there children's names are Stella, Cinnamon and Mahogany.

Me and Beth have became really close. We talk all the time and sometimes talk to Effie , or take Judith to see other children, even though she's much younger than them. I can't believe Judith will be 2 in a couple of months.
Everything is going so well, apart from the fact that Hazel, is doing terribly. She's in our hospital unit, it's a doctors surgery and we have allot of supplies, but I know she hasn't got a lot of time left.