Epilogue

The news of the Empress being alive and her departure with Emperor Min soon reached the people of Amaterasu and the court. Namjoon and Jackson were furious, not only that old man Lee dared to attack the Empress and her ministers he acutely had the guts to lie in their faces and moron for the loss of her. Unfortunately, master Lee was nowhere to be seen in the palace, soldiers were determined to search every corner of the kingdom to find this traitor. In the absence of Empress and Master Lee, Namjoon was in the charge of court for the time being to prevent from any farther chaos in the kingdom.

Finally, the Empress was back and so the whole country celebrated her arrival, there was going to be a festival in honor of her highness and her royal guest who save her life. Everything was back to how it was used to be or even better. After Yoongi went back to his kingdom both countries became allies and continued to trade and help each other.

Master Lee was arrested after being wanted for two months and was sentenced to death by drinking poison. (Y/n) forgave Bambam and spared his life but he was stripped from all his wealth and status as a royal guard and he wasn't allowed to put his feet in the capital for the rest of his life.

In a year Yoongi married his minister, Jung Hoseok's sister. And his wife gave birth to a boy. She finally managed to knock some sense in Yoongi's head. Both (Y/n) and Taehyung were happy for him for finally finding the love of his life and being happy with his queen.

Not long after (Y/n) and Taehyung got married even though some of the ministers and officials of the court were against it but they didn't get to say anything against their Empress and her prime ministers which were so fond of Taehyung. So he became the Emperor of Amaterasu along with his beautiful wife whom he dearly loved and adored to rule the land together and build a bright future for everyone.

Jin succeeded to finally achieve his dream and become the head chef of the royal kitchen of the palace and married one of Empress maids receiving the blessing from the Empress and Emperor.

Jungkook became one of the Emperor's trusted bodyguard and the commander of the imperial guard. And earned the title of the Empress's younger stepbrother officially.

Namjoon kept his place as the Emperor's prime minister and advisor, he too married Jackson Wang's sister.

Jackson was excused from his duties after being critically injured in an accident and commander Bae baekhyun took his place later.

*************************

7 years later

The evening of a beautiful autumn day, as the sun was fading behind the mountains and giving the sky a beautiful orange color, the atmosphere of the city changed. The lights of houses and shops were slowly turning on. Some were returning from work and some were just starting out.

Away from the hustle and bustle of the city and behind the gates of the palace, (Y/n) sat on a comfy couch in the spacious balcony of her room looking over the city as it became alive under the moonlight, with her hand she was caressing her swollen tummy. A smile forming on her lips as the baby kicked.

Little footsteps were running around the room, she looked up at her 5 years old twins which were chasing each other and chuckled when Taeyang stumbled on his feet and tripped on the ground making her sister Tsuki (Suki) fall too. The maids accompanying the Empress and her children giggled when the two began to bicker whose fault it was.

Just then the doors were open by maids and one of the announced the Emperor's entrance. The maids bowed and left the room. The twins ran over to their father trying to climb up from his tall figure,  he chuckled before picking them both in his arms with ease, kissing their heads asking how their day was.