🌸다섯🌸

When (y/n) arrived at her chamber she saw Taehyung pacing back and forth in front of the door Namjoon and Jackson by his side. Once they spotted her everyone bowed.

"Your highness, we were worried about you, where have you been?" Namjoon asked

"I was with Emperor Min, there's no reason to worry." She said and walked inside her room. The three men followed closely.

"Minister Kim, we're leaving tomorrow make sure everything's ready." She ordered Namjoon only nodded. He was lowkey glad that they were leaving this journey had so much drama with itself.

"If you don't have anything to say then you're dismissed."

Bowing one last time Namjoon and Jakson both walked out, leaving Taehyung and Empress by themselves.

Taehyung sit beside her his face was hard and unreadable

"Is there something bothering you?" (Y/n) asked softly putting her hand on top of his giving it a squeeze.

"I just...it doesn't seem to be good idea. I'm a soldier here can I just leave my home and come with you?" He looked at her with eyes filled with hesitation and doubt.

"Have you never heard 'Your home is wherever your heart is'? Don't you love me?" She said "Taehyung"

Those words sink into his heart and mind and the way she called his name was the last straw, he was ready to sacrifice anything for her; leaving anything behind and run into her arms.

"Ofcourse I do. I love you." He said firmly.

"So will you come?"

"Yes" she smiled at him.

............................................

Finally it was the day of departure, hundreds of gaurds and maids surrounded the golden carriage. The higher ranked officials were riding horses.

Finally the Empress made his way to the yard, Taehyung and her ministers following her. Arigorous stance. A stern look and a symbol of beauty. Nothing else was noticed in the area after she came in. Her eyes looking at the crowd with purity but confidence, her beauty exuded with the same look. Knowingly that she is important. Her whole face and neck is put into display as her hair has been woven so that it is above her head like a tower depicting growth and power, not one strand of hair goes below the neck. Her hair is decorated with flowers made of gold, going in a line at the left and right side of her hair, almost mirrored, also decorated with red and green gems, with strands of gold flowing in front ending on her forehead. Her kimono shows the same gold color, with red, gray and gold with a robe on top of another robe. The first one on top, pure gold, the one below red with a belt and insignia on her stomach area, showing the rank from which she comes.

Taehyung beside her was wearing a black uniform made from silk and leather. A jade pendant with the emblem of the Amatrasu's royal family dangling from his leather belt around his waist. His long hair falling on his face, he wasn't wearing a headband, seeing he wasn't a soldier anymore.

He saw Seojoon standing far from them, he walked up to him when he reached his former commander,  his friend he looked down, whether in sorrow or shame.

"So you're leaving" Seojoon smiled softly. When he saw the younger not looking up he sighed.

"Taehyung" he called "look at me"

Taehyung looked at him, his brows were frowned, lips pursed in a tight line.

"Did you say you goodbyes to Jungkook and Jin?"

Taehyung shook his head "They're not in town right now..."

"I will tell them you said goodbye, don't worry."