Prologue

After the great war of the gods at the beginning of creation they decided to sign a peace treaty to avoid farther conflicts. Everyone could choose a place to rule and they shall not cause any trouble for the other lands, after the gods returned to heaven they passed their legacy to their children, though the children didn't follow their honorable ancestors and started to fight each other with the dream of gaining more power and land.

Thousands of years had past and now only two of those descendants were left, ruling the strongest countries.

The land of 달의 도시 (dal-ui dosi), ruled by the great Emperor Min Yoongi from Min dynasty descendant of the God of moon "Dal Son Nim".

달의 도시 was blessed with the God of moon's power, rich with silver and iron mines, their nights bright with moonlight, hot springs running down from the mountains and into the city. It's people just like it's name were more active in the night, Blacksmith and miners working hard to built sword and armor for their army. Soldiers training day and night, ready to die for their king. People of 달의 도시  were used to live in hard conditions they could barely eat of rest do to king's obsession with strengthening the army. Even so they loved their king, they respected him, they were happy. And if someone wasn't happy, the king himself made sure to take care of them after all, he couldn't accept opposition.

The other, land of 天照 (Amaterasu)  known as the most beautiful place on earth, a true heaven

The other, land of 天照 (Amaterasu)  known as the most beautiful place on earth, a true heaven. The land was blessed by the goddess of sun herself ruled by Empress (y/n), who was known for her beauty and intelligent in entire the land. People in 天照 worshipped the ground she walked on it, genuinely loving her. They lived a very different life from people in 달의 도시 , Their land was built on fertile plains, farmlands had a lot of products no one ever went hungry, the crime was low and children could go to school instead of military camps. Their soldiers were brave, their sowrd unbreakable ready to die for their beloved Queen.

These two countries had fought against each other countless times in past though after a lot of political meetings and other countries intermediary, both rulers decided to end their old hostility and began a friendship

These two countries had fought against each other countless times in past though after a lot of political meetings and other countries intermediary, both rulers decided to end their old hostility and began a friendship. When the Empress heard that the stubborn Emperor finally accepted peace she was more than happy. She wasn't afraid to fight but thinking about all those who could've died, the suffer it brought to innocent people, it made her sick, she hated war.