🌸네🌸

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Yoongi looked over his shoulder to the angry (y/n) standing at the entrance looking like she was ready to slash his throat.

"I'm supposed to asked that. What the fuck are you doing here? Without my permission " Yoongi walked up to her both glaring daggers at each other. Yoongi knew he was in trouble, men weren't supposed to sleep with each other and knowing (y/n) she will make sure that he would never see the end of it.

The Empress ran passed him toward Taehyung, holding his shaking body in her arms whispering in his ear.

Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Let's go." He heard (y/n) softly telling Taehyung, helping him to stand up, beginning to walk toward the door.

Yoongi blocked their way

"Where do you think you're going? With him?" He pointed at Taehyung. (Y/n) glared at him, he was sure if looks could kill he would've been dead by now.

"Out of my way Min Yoongi." She growled. Trying her best to stay calm.

"You come into my room, without my permission and now you're stealing my soldier? You know this will get you in trouble, him as well, I can execute you both for spying you know?" He rose one eyebrow looking at (y/n) challenging her.

"Though...I will forget you irresponsible and disrespectful actions if you leave now, without him." Taehyung's body stiffened he didn't want to cause trouble for (y/n) but he didn't want to stay with Yoongi either he just looked at (y/n) waiting for her to talk.

"Are you deaf? I said OUT OF MY WAY" she said louder this time.

Pushing Yoongi aside her and Taehyung walked away.

"We need to talk Emperor Min, but later." With that they were gone.

(Y/n) brought Taehyung to her room ordering her gaurds to not let anyone else in. He sat in her bed staring at nothing, they were blank, matching the expression on his normally cheerful face. It worried her how much he was calm she hoped he would cry, shout, or even blame her for not protecting him. She wanted him to talk.

"Taehyung..." she called his name with the softest voice she could muster, taking a few steps toward him. He slowly looked at her giving her a small, fake smile. Trying not to break down in front of her.

'Don't smile. You don't have to smile. Don't force yourself. Don't pretend you're fine.' She screamed in her mind.

Unknown to her all Taehyung wanted was to hug her and sob, but he couldn't he had already messed up enough, she probably already sees him as a weak and disgusting person who just sat there letting someone try to rape him. How much he hated himself right now, he hated Yoongi even more.

'How can something like that happens to me? What did I do wrong? Am I a bad person? Are Gods punishing me?' His mind was all over the place like puzzle pieces. He felt tired, he wanted to sleep.

But at the same time he was scared to sleep, scared to see Emperor's face in his dreams, scared of waking up in his room, sway from (y/n).

But his thoughts were interrupted by a pair of small arms warping themselves around him bringing him into the arms of the Goddess, his Goddess. Her sweet cologne engulfing him.

"It's just you and me now, you can fall apart, I will catch your every pieces, I'm not going anywhere love." She wishperd hugging him tighter.

"Sorry." Ge choked after a few minutes of silence. A few tears manged to escape his eyes.

"You don't have any reason to be sorry." She shushed him, stroking his ling silky hair.

"Please don't hate me." He wishperd, barely audible  but she heard him. She pulled away from him cupping his face with her hands, wiping his tears with her thumb.