🌸하나🌸

Taehyung quickly followed the other soldiers his heartbeat only increased when they entered Emperor's palace. Commander Park was standing there Taehyung fastened his steps and bowed his head when reached him.

"You wanted to see me sir?" He asked nervously. Seojoon chuckled and waved his hand lazily.

"Now Taehyung, why so nervous? I need you to come with me, go and change into your formal uniform. Meet me in my office in 10 minutes" He said and began to walk away. Leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

.........[timeskip]

"WHAT?" Taehyung shrieked.

"We are going to see E..Emperor?" He placed his both hands on his head feeling lightheaded.

"Are you scared Kim?" Commander Park asked suddenly after a few minutes of silence.

"...a little " Taehyung answered sheepishly.

"Good. Now stop whining and walk faster." He said in a serious tone.

They finally arrived at the throne room, where the Emperor met with his officials or people who wished to meet him. Though a lot of people get the honor to see their Emperor not many of them were lucky enough to make it out alive or in one piece. Taehyung was scared out of his mind, it wasn't an enemy whom he could fight and kill, it was his Emperor, one snap of finger and he'll be gone.

The gaurds in front of the hall bowed when they saw Seojoon approaching. He stood tall in front of the stairs leading to hall with his chin high. Taehyung looked at him in awe, He always viewed him as a role model he was so cool and strong.

"Tell his highness that I'm here" he said to the royal butler who bowed and entered, coming back a few seconds later

"Please enter. " he said in a small voice.

Just then a figure came out of the room. Jung Hoseok, Emperor Min's prime minister, He looked at Seojoon and smiled.

"Ah Commander Park, Good to see you here." He gave Seojoon a fake smile before averting his eyes to Taehyung who was staring to his feet.

Seojoon didn't say anything he just glared at Hoseok before entering the building, Taehyung following closely.

The throne room was large, gigantic poles on each side of the hall. A big throne sitting on higher level of the room a few stairs in front of it showing Emperor's status and power. The Irworobogdo* painting behind his throne.

[*The Korean traditional painting of moon and sun and 5 mountains. The red sun refers to Emperor and moon is Queen. Those 5 mountains shows an mythical place which there's no evidence confirming its existence.]

And then Taehyung saw him. Sitting on his throne, looking rather bored. He had blond hair and a very pale skin a long scar on his right eyes, it looked old but painful his sharp eyes suddenly found his making him jump a little.

After a few moments he finally realized where he was and what was he supposed to do so he quickly looked down and kneeled in front of Emperor along with Seojoon.

"Your military official, Commander Park Seojoon and Soldier Kim Taehyung at your service your majesty. " a butler yelled.

Yoongi frowned his loud voice annoyed him but he didn't have the time to punish him for now, he was more interested in this young boy who was with Park. Something in his eyes really caught his attention, they were so young and free, he looked intimidated by him right but there was more, he couldn't tell what but he really liked it.

Not only that, this young boy was undeniably beautiful, deep brown eyes, soft long hair, flawless face and skin and his favorite part was his pink lips. He couldn't help but smirk.