[ 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 ] (𝟒)

-----

i um might've written some like smutty stuff um idk how i should feel about this

also when they're texting and it says sum like 'y/n (unknown) or 's (unknown)' its just like spencer and y/n, but the unknown is what they're contact names are ykyk?

-----

you took an uber home the night of the masquerade. you hardly slept, 'jerry' filling the void of loneliness until your new stranger responded. you had texted him as soon as you got home, making sure he wasn't just going to ghost you. with almost every spark of hope fading out of your body, your phone dinged from a text notification. you sat right up. holding your white covers over your bare body, you reached over onto your nightstand where your phone lay. you propped yourself against your cushioned headboard, holding your phone in your hands. you squinted as the harsh light from the screen lit your face up.

y/n (unknown) : hey

s (unknown): you're up late.

y/n (unknown) : well, of course i am

s (unknown): for what purpose?

you smirked,

y/n (unknown) : waiting for you, duh

s (unknown): you haven't lost that spark i saw in you at the masquerade, huh?

your heart fluttered and your stomach felt light. unfortunately, you had a feeling this wouldn't last long. maybe a week, or two if you're lucky. you took advantage of the situation,

y/n (unknown): only for you.

spencer had also taken an uber home, his mind on the anonymous woman. it wasn't until he reached the comfort of his casual apartment that he noticed the text notification. he took in a short breath as he walked to his room to undress. he took off his suit, hanging it up neatly in his closet to be taken to the dry cleaners later. he flopped onto his bed in his tight fitting gray boxers, phone in hand.

s (unknown): you're up late.

y/n (unknown) : well, of course i am

s (unknown): for what purpose?

he noticed the typing bubble pop up, then disappear. he winced, only relaxing as he watched the 3 dots glow on his screen again.

y/n (unknown) : waiting for you, duh

s (unknown): you haven't lost that spark i saw in you at the masquerade, huh?

y/n (unknown) : only for you.

spencer froze for a moment, his eyes re-reading the words you typed over a few times. he swallowed down his nervousness. he soon remembered the anonymity, his body releasing from it's knot of apprehension. 

you waited for a response from the man, hoping you hadn't gone too far already. the 3 dots bubbled up on your screen and you nibbled the inside corner of your cheek.

y/n (unknown) : only for you.

s (unknown): good.

s (unknown): it's a shame our night ended there.

you grinned at your screen, your fingers already working on a response,

y/n (unknown): oh really? what else would you've done to me, besides tease the fuck out of me?

spencer read your response, his stomach flittering in nervous blurbs,

s (unknown): oh, you really wanna know?