Chapter 19

The next morning, Shen Wei woke up with an energetic expression. She prepared the breakfast for them and then she walks to the room that Zhao Yunlan slept. Shen Wei enters the room to wake up Zhao Yunlan. That guy is still dreaming of Shen Wei when Shen Wei wakes him up. Shen Wei smiles upon listening to the name Zhao Yunlan called in the sleep.

''You must be dreaming of me again, Yunlan!'' Shen Wei said and she lands a kiss on those plump lips of Zhao Yunlan.

''Weiwei...'' Zhao Yunlan kept calling that name.

''Yunlan, it's me! Wake up now! The sun is rising high now! We need to hurry in finding the next hallow. Wake up, please!'' Shen Wei called while whining longer.

''Weiwei, I am sleepy...'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Wake up now before I sulk over you again!'' Shen Wei threatened.

Upon listening to the sulk, Zhao Yunlan snaps opened his eyes to see Shen Wei is smiling happily to see him.

''Weiwei, are you still sulking over me over my last night mistakes?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Shen Wei smiles beautifully before she lands another kiss on Zhao Yunlan's cheek.

''I will not sulk again if you wake up now, take your shower and get down for breakfast. We need to find the merit brush. Last night when I talked with Zhu and Wang, those two hallows with them reacted to the merit brush. But it's located on the tree on Buzou Mountain. Only Kunlun and that monk can take that merit brush from that tree. That tree will not give us that merit brush if it can't sense your energy,'' Shen Wei told what she got from the discussion on the last night with Zhu and Wang and then from her dream about that hallow which kept calling her to get it as soon as possible.

Zhao Yunlan immediately wakes up and looks at Shen Wei.

''No wonder I dreamt of that tree too before I dreamt of you,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''I thought you just dreamt of me,'' Shen Wei teased.

Zhao Yunlan laughs a little.

''Not for the last night. I dreamt of that tree first before you. Well, let me get ready first and I will go down for breakfast. Tell the others to get ready too to Buzou Mountain. And tell Lin to ride with us. I am afraid if he will be awakened during the travel,'' Zhao Yunlan said and he rushes to the bathroom for the shower.

Shen Wei sighs and she quickly gets the clothes for Zhao Yunlan to wear soon. This guy... When he is rushing over something, he will forget his own belongings that now is not in that room, but in Shen Wei's room. As soon as she enters to the room that Zhao Yunlan slept, her face turns red to see that guy with only a towel is wrapping on that below body. Shen Wei swallows hard to see that tan and masculine body of Zhao Yunlan.

''Weiwei?'' Zhao Yunlan called as he saw Shen Wei is flustered at that door while holding his clothes.

''Err... Sorry!'' Shen Wei apologized and she quickly turns her body from seeing that free show of upper body again.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles to see this girl is shy and embarrassed to see his bare upper body. Luckily he wears a towel right now.

''Give me my clothes and you may go out after that,'' Zhao Yunlan said, tried to not tease and add the shy of his lover.

Shen Wei closes her eyes and turns back to Zhao Yunlan while giving those clothes to Zhao Yunlan. Then, she hurriedly walks out as her heart can't stand to see that bare body of her lover. Shen Wei rubs her chest and tried to calm down her unstable heartbeat.

''I am crazy now to see his bare body. Luckily he wears that towel at below. If not...''

''If not what, jiejie?'' Yezhun interrupted Shen Wei's whine in front of that room.