Chapter 12

Yezhun can't sleep on that night in his bedroom when suddenly he feels that energy is reaching to him. That energy is too strong, stronger than he ever seen in his ancient world. He quickly jumps from his bed and he rushes to his new sister's bedroom. He saw Chu is standing in front of that door with a worry and paler face.

''Chu, why are you here?'' Yezhun curiously asked.

''She is awakening, Yezhun! She is in pain. But I can't go near her now. Her energy is too strong and can kill the ghosts like me,'' Chu told as he can feel that strongest energy too from Shen Wei's bedroom.

''You feel that energy too? Are you awakened now, Chu?'' Yezhun asked again as he didn't know that Chu is already awakened.

Chu nods.

''Since the last night after we saw the place of hell gate,'' Chu told.

''No wonder you can't go near him now. So, you are awakened! Wake up the others and call Yunlan to come here. I will check my jiejie,'' Yezhun said.

Chu nods and he walks to Lin's bedroom while Yezhun enters Shen Wei's bedroom. He saw Shen Wei is clutching on the bedsheets while moving her head to both sides while screaming for the pain. Yezhun can see that black energy is surrounded on his sister's body.

''Aarrgghh!!'' Shen Wei can't help to scream louder as that energy is entering her body, tried to reach to her heart.

''Jiejie!'' Yezhun called but not to avail since the process of awakening is happening to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei can see everything from her past life memory. She saw that ghost slayer with that ghost face and Kunlun lived happily on that Kunlun Mountain. She also saw that war begun and those four hallows that called her to find those. Those four hallows are clearly to be seen by her now. She can describe the picture of those four hallows.

She saw that evil god who killed those guardians order one by one before he killed ghost slayer. She saw ghost slayer's last memory that saw Kunlun used his heart blood to seal ghost face at there and then used all blood to light the guardian lamp before they died. All the memories entered into Shen Wei's mind together with that energy of ghost slayer. She can feels that hell energy within her heart now. It's painful. More painful than the hell metal.

''Yezhun! How is she?'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted Yezhun that observing on Shen Wei on the bed.

''Still in the process of awakening,'' Yezhun told.

''Her ghost slayer's energy is quite strong. Stronger than the previous ghost slayer. No wonder those ghosts outside are scattered to run away. Even Chu is almost burned for this energy,'' Da Qing said.

''How about Chu? Did you save him?'' Yezhun asked with worry.

Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing nods.

''Xiao Guo is taking care of him now at my house. His body is sweating heavily for the burning inside. I make a barrier around my house to guard on Xiao Guo from the ghosts. So, Chu will be safe in my barrier,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''What should we do to her now?'' Lin asked for his worry too.

''We can't do anything and disturb the process of her awakening. Since me and ghost slayer were born from the depth of hell, nothing can comfort us from that hell energy. That feeling is like a magma in your blood,'' Yezhun told.

''No wonder Chu is burning. That hell energy is burning him now?'' Wang asked as she can digest the situation now.

Yezhun nods.

''He is already awakened. His zombie ghost's energy is within him now. My gege's energy is fatal for the ghosts like Chu. During the war, Kunlun used his blood to protect Chu from burned by my gege's energy,'' Yezhun told again.

Come To MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara