Chapter 9

The next day, Lin told to Zhu, Wang and Sang about the plan to let Zhao Yunlan enters Shen Wei's dream to try in releasing Yezhun from that seal place. At first Zhu objected as she didn't want anything happen to her cousin in that dream. But when Da Qing assured her that Zhao Yunlan can protect Shen Wei in there with his power, then Zhu feels secure back.

As the deal was made with Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing, they are gathering in Shen Wei's bedroom. Zhao Yunlan prevented Guo from coming to that guesthouse since beginning because of he is the light of guardian lamp. Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing afraid if Shen Nong or any ghosts know Guo is that light. So, they will hide Guo for now. Guo also knows that reason and he didn't dare to step on the gate of that guesthouse.

''Are you ready, Wei and Yunlan?'' Lin asked.

Shen Wei blushes to see Zhao Yunlan is laying at her side on her bed while Lin attaching the brain wave tubes on Zhao Yunlan's head. She tried to calm down her heartbeats that almost exploded now to think of this guy at her side, making the computer shows the unstable brain wave of Shen Wei.

''Wei, don't feel nervous! You will make my computer explode soon,'' Lin requested.

''I can't!'' Shen Wei said while rising up to sit, almost making those tubes on her head pulled away.

''Why you can't, Wei? Just lay there silently and try to sleep,'' Sang said.

Shen Wei sighs while bitting her lips for her uncomfortable now to face Zhao Yunlan at her side.

''I am... err... I am...'' Shen Wei stuttered while her face is already turning to red, revealing her beautiful face like a bride just married to her groom.

''Are you shy to see me laying at your side on this bed?'' Zhao Yunlan directly asked.

Shen Wei swallows hard.

''I am sorry, Yunlan. I didn't mean that. But I... I can't... My heart like to explode!'' Shen Wei said while clenching on her chest for her unstable heartbeats.

Lin and the others laugh to hear that except Chu that feels uncomfortable with those words and Zhao Yunlan that smiles happily.

''Wei! Are you falling in love to Yunlan?'' Zhu curiously asked to her cousin.

Shen Wei blinks her beautiful eyes and she looks at Zhao Yunlan with her flaring face. Her brain wave becomes unstable again as well as her heartbeats. Zhao Yunlan suddenly holds Shen Wei's flaring face and he moves closer to her face.

''Weiwei, please don't hide your feeling for me. If you love me, just say it because I love you too,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his confession.

Shen Wei blushes more and more for Zhao Yunlan's words. Chu clenches his fist to hear that confession of Zhao Yunlan while Shen Wei is reacted to Zhao Yunlan.

''I... I... I like you...'' Shen Wei said.

''Just like?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with a frustration face.

''Err...'' Shen Wei stuttered.

''Let's do it now!'' Zhao Yunlan said while leaning back on the bed and he directly closes his eyes.

Shen Wei feels awkward with that situation. So she just laying down and tried to calm her heart that now not beating rapidly for the love, but beating slowly for the guilty feeling over Zhao Yunlan to not confess truly to this guy.

''Yu...Yunlan! Are you mad?'' Shen Wei called at Zhao Yunlan's side.

''No,'' Zhao Yunlan replied shortly.

Shen Wei sighs as she saw Zhao Yunlan seems mad to her now. She bits her lips for her guilty feeling to hear that cold voice of Zhao Yunlan once again.