You go shopping together!

🛹LEO🛹

It kind of shocked you when Leo told you that he hated shopping. You thought for a boy who has a lot of clothes and things, that he would love to shop. After a long talk, Leo finally agreed to go with you...you kind of wish you left him at home.

The whole time Leo kept on complaining at how long you were taking in each store. When you got done shopping you hit him over the head. He looked at you confused and you just rolled your eyes.

🐻RAPH🐻

Raph actually doesn't mind shopping as long as you're there. You guys like to hold hands as you shop through store. You both often get looks from other people pointing and smile at how cute of a couple you two are.

After you guys get done shopping, you often go to a little ice cream shop that's just a few blocks away from the mall. You guys share a chocolate milkshake...kind of like a couple from an 1980's comedy show.

🔬DONNIE🔬

You both honestly hate shopping, you think it's boring and so does Donnie. So when it comes to shopping you have to drag each other out of the lair just to get moving. You both look highly annoyed every time you guys walk into a store...which kind of scares the other customers and workers.

When you guys get done you head back to the lair to take a long nice nap. To much social contact makes you both very tired. So you snuggle each other until you fall asleep.

🍕MIKEY🍕

You both love shopping with each other..well mostly make a mess out of the store while trying not to get kicked out. You guys mostly hit up the art stores and forget about the actual things you needed to buy.

After you guys buy out all of the art stores you head home to three very angry turtles. Since you both forgot their things you had to go back. Which kind of made you both a little upset, but you had to do it anyway.

APRIL

When her mom ask you and April to go shopping, you both say you will..but you don't. You guys will meet up with your friends or go to some random pizza place and you both end up forgetting about April's mom's things.

When you go back to her place, her mom asks you two about the items you were supposed to get for her. When you guys tell her what happened, she rolled her eyes and walked out to go get them herself, leaving you and April to cuddle and watch a movie.