Married Scenarios

🛹LEO🛹
*you two try to cook together often, even though most times it just leads to you two throwing flour and eggs at each other. Ever since you two got married Leo insisted that you guys needed to learn how to cook meals without burning your kitchen down.*

"Babyyy, are we seriously doing this?", you grumbled and looked at your turtle husband.
"Oh come one Y/N! It will be fun...hopefully!"
"Oh wow you bring me so much hope", you rolled your eyes and Leo kissed your cheek.
"Amor it will be fun, I promise."
"Fine, I'll do it. You're lucky I love you."
"Oh I know, I am very lucky to be loved by the most wonderful person in the world."
"Flattering won't win you brownie points."
"Oh, c'mon Y/N!"
You laughed and took his hand leading him into the cooking class. You two only lasted 45 minutes, they had to throw you out due to Leo setting the stove on fire, though, you were no help. You thought that beating the fire with a towel would help, it didn't. It caught fire so you threw it on the ground, which caused the fire to spread...whoops!
In the end Leo and you are just going to stick to microwave meals and already made pizzas!🍕
🐻RAPH🐻
*Raph likes to braid your hair, no matter the length. He watches different YouTube tutorials that showed hands on how to braid hair. Unfortunately they didn't really teach him anything, so you took matters into your own hands and taught him on a bandana.*

"Okay honey, make sure you have three pieces", you watched Raph carefully separate the fabric into three different segments.
"Okay what's next?"
"Okay, now cross the right section over the middle section. Like this!" You showed him and he carefully copied your move.
"Now that the right section is now the middle, cross the left section over the new middle section. Just like this!" Raph did it perfectly and looked up at you,
"Am I doing good Y/N?"
"Yes I'm very proud of you honey, you're doing wonderful! :) Now just repeat the steps we just did until we run out of fabric to braid!"
Raph and you braid in silence for a little while until you had both braided all the fabric. You looked over at your husband's braids, and they were better than yours! You smiled and looked at him and he smirked,
"I know it's not a competition, but I win."
"Hey, you had to ask me for encouragement!"
"I was just trying to make you feel like you were winning like the good husband I am."
"You're such a dork!"
"I may be, but Im a dork who wants to braid his partner's hair. C'mere love bug❤️"
You sat in his lap and lovingly sighed as you felt him start to braid your hair. You ended up falling asleep on him, but he doesn't mind. He loves his cuddle bug more than anything in this world.🐛
🔬DONNIE🔬
*Donnie and you enjoy discussing many different topics, though, the topic you talk about the most is old literature and the authors of that time period. You two mostly focus on the romantics of English, and for some reason today you couldn't agree who the better author was.*

"Jane Austen is a classic romantics author! How could you not love her!"you angrily turned to your husband who thought Lord Bryon was a better author.
"Lord Bryon's poetic dramas of 1821 are some of the best works that have ever been known to man!"
"Are you serious! You think a man who befriended a man who had sex with his wife for the first time on his wife's mother's grave is better than the beautiful Jane Austen!?" Donnie was about to speak again, but stopped and looked at you,
"What in the world are you talking about?"
"Mary Shelley lost her virginity with Percy Shelley on her mothers grave in July 26th, 1812. She was fourteen he was nineteen, a very uncomfortable age gap. Historians said it was one of the most 'goth' things that an old romantics author has ever done, and Lord Bryon praised Percy Shelley for it when he told him the tale years later."
"Why do you know this?"
"I have a lot of free time on the weekends babe."
"And I thought I was a nerd, wow!"
You punched his arm and he laughed. You turned away from him and started to walk away, but he took your hand and spun you around,
"Don't forget Y/N I am the Mark Twain to your Olivia. I will love you till the end of time."
"I love you so much."
You two shared a short but sweet kiss and continued on your afternoon stroll through New York.📚
🍕MIKEY🍕
*Mikey and you always make sure that you start the day getting ready together and end the day getting unready together. Mikey sometimes will ask if you two could do a face mask together. Tonight was the special night were he asked.*

"Bleh!", you spit out some face wash that Mikey got into your mouth, "Honey if I'm going to let you wash my face you can't get the face wash in my mouth."
"I'm sorry Angel face, I'm just trying to give you a face massage!"
You laughed and continued to let him wash your face. This was one of the ways Mikey showed that he loved and cared for you. Even though he sloppily rubs the face wash onto your face, you love every minute of it.
"Alright ready to be rinsed love?"
You nodded your head, and Mikey wetted a hand towel and began to gently wipe the face wash off of your perfect face. When he was finished he gave you a kiss on your forehead, nose, and lips.
"One more", Smooch "One more", Smooch, "One more", Smooch, "Just one more baby I promise", Smooch, "Okay I lied-"
"Hold on, what do you want goober?"
Mikey gasped with shock and brought both hands to his heart,
"What!? I can't just kiss my love over and over again?"
"No, what do you want?"
"Ugh fine you caught me, can we pretty please do face masks tonight?"
"That's it?"
"Andddddddd can I pick the movie we watch tonight?"
"Fine! Only because you're cute. Go get the movie set up and I'll pick out our face masks."
"Thank you so much Angel face."
"I love you MC Mikey."
"I love you too MC Y/N."🧼
⚾️APRIL⚾️
*April and you like to make Spotify playlist for each other. You both found it really romantic, until today. You two wanted to make a playlist together that describes your relationship, but you two can't agree on song titles.*

"What!? You don't like 'Darlin Darlin' by The Knee-Hi's!", April shouted at you in shock.
"No! Who names a band The Knee-Hi's? Not good song writers I can tell you that!"
"Yeah and this is coming from the person who only listens to Paul Anka because they watched The Gilmore Girls and listens Dean Martin because he makes you feel like you're in the year 1950."
You gasped at the solid burn comeback she gave you,
"Don't you dare dis the 1950's! It was a very romantic time!"
"The Korean War began in 1950."
"The Peanut comic strip was created in 1950!"
"Ugh Y/N c'mon we will never finish this playlist if we continue on like this!"
"Okay you're right...what's an artist that writes romantic music that we love?"
Both April and you had to think long and hard about that question because you had very different music tastes. After awhile April and you look at each other and smile,
"ADELE!!"
"TAYLOR SWIFT!!"
You and April both started at each other in shock. You decided you needed to take matters into your own hands, so you grabbed April's head and started to sing at her,
"🎶IF THIS IS MY LASTTTT NIGGHTTT WITH YOUUUU, HOLD ME LIKE IM MORE THAN JUST A FRIENDDDD, GIVE ME A MEMORY I CAN USEEEEEE, TAKE ME BY THE HAND WHILE WE DO WHAT LOVERS DOOOOOO~🎶"
"Oh my god fine you weirdo we can add 'All I Ask' into the playlist, but only if we can add 'Darlin Darlin'."
"Fine, good enough!"
"But no more Adele songs, okay Y/N?"
"Ugh you wound me, but fine."
"I love you my singer."
"I love you too my microphone."
You gave April a kiss on her forehead and you two spent the rest of the afternoon still arguing about the playlist.🎤