Your Halloween Costumes!

🛹LEO🛹

Hmmm I feel like you and Leo would be watching the ORIGINAL scream on a cool fall evening drinking hot chocolate or whatever hot drink you like. You in Leo's arms and just you two enjoying being in each other's company. When the movie's end credits roll across your tv screen, the topic of conversation would be what you guys should dress up for Halloween as. At first Leo suggested you guys should dress up as Buggs and Lola Bunny, but you didn't like the idea. Raph would be to scared of both of you. After some thinking, you thought backed to the horror movie you just watched. Oh? You thought Leo would dress up as Mr. Ghost face and you Mrs/Mr/Mx.? No, we are talking Stu and Billy>:) I mean come on! Leo and Stu could be almost the same person and well...I bet you could probably be a Billy?(hopefully) You guys would show up to the costume party rocking some sweet wigs and baggy sweaters!

🐻RAPH🐻

You and raph were coloring in some Halloween coloring books you found with April while you were thrift shopping. It was a cool fall afternoon and Hocus Pocus was playing in the background. Both you and Raph were enjoying the calming moment. When Raph was done coloring his sheet, he asked you if you had any ideas on what to dress up for Halloween. At first you really had no clue, so you offered to make tea. You suggested maybe the hot drink would clear your minds so you could think more clearly. Raph loved the idea so you got up to go make some. When you were in the kitchen 'I put a Spell on You' started playing...that gave you a very grand idea. You came back into the living room with two teas and when you handed one to Raph you told him your idea...HE LOVED IT! You guys showed up to the costume party as Winifred Sanderson and Billy Butcherson. Raph was Winifred and you were Billy...who said men can't wear dresses and ride on a broomstick??

🔬DONNIE🔬

Donnie and you were just relaxing in his room for the day. You were knees deep in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and Donnie was just messing around with some of his toys. After awhile Donnie noticed what you were reading and an idea popped into his head. About a week ago, you two had a conversation about Halloween costumes but since both of you are extremely indecisive, you couldn't decide. When you noticed him looking at you, you put your book down and gave him a questioning glance. Before you could say anything Donnie put his finger up and scrolled through his phone. Monster Mash started playing...you knew where this was going. Donnie got up and walked over to you. He grabbed your arm, forcing you to get out of bed. At first you were going to protest but then Donnie started dancing with you and you couldn't stop laughing. That pretty much settled things. You were going to dress up as Victor Frankenstein and he was going to dress up as the creature!

🍕MIKEY🍕

It was a Saturday, and it just wasn't any Saturday. It was movie night Saturday and it was your turn to pick out what movie Mikey and you were going to watch! It was nearing Halloween so you chose to go with Chucky! At first Mikey refused to sit down and watch a horror movie with you...until you offered to order a pizza, then he just couldn't say no! By the time the pizza arrived, you and Mikey had everything set up to comfortably watch the spooky movie. Mikey actually lasted through out the entire movie, but that was only because his focus was more on the pizza than the haunted dolls. When the movie ended, Mikey had just finished eating his last slice of pizza when an idea popped into his head. He suggested you and him dress up as Chucky and Tiffany! You loved the idea but later that night Mikey had a nightmare from the movie...so maybe that wasn't your best move. Don't worry though, that man showed up to that costume party rocking a chucky outfit. He remined you that your lucky that he loves you!

⚾APRIL⚾

April and you were going thrifting around New York to get ideas for a Halloween costume. At first you guys wanted to rock a Velma and Daphne look, but then you two couldn't decide if you wanted to do Daphne or Shaggy. So you dropped the idea entirely. It was a cool fall afternoon and this was the 6th thrift store you guys had been too. When you guys walked in April spotted an old cheerleading outfit, at first she ignored it thinking she couldn't do anything with it. You walked around and found some old sweaters. When April saw the old sweaters that's when the wheels in her head started turning. She ran back and grabbed the cheerleading outfit and you grabbed the old sweaters. When you got home, you layered the sweaters with a white long sleeved shirt and in that moment you knew. April and you would show up to that costume party dressed up as Jennifer Check and Anita Lesnicky!

A quick authors note:

I'm thinking about going back through all of my chapters and changing the 'she/her' pronouns to 'they/them' pronouns. All genders read my book and I don't want to exclude any gender!! So I will be changing the pronouns to be gender neutral! :) I want everyone to feel comfortable while reading this book <3