April catch up!

⚾️HOW YOU MEET⚾️

You were out of breath and sweating bullets.
Gym class,
YUCK!
Running laps around the big gym was the worst way to start your morning. It didn't help that your gym teacher refused to turn on the fan. It was like 100 degrees in there.
Just as Mr. Teach was about to yell time, a girl with brown hair and brown beautiful skin walked in.
"Sorry I'm late Mr. Teach. My locker was jammed", Mr. Teach rolled his eyes.
"Well class you can thank April for the 20 more partner laps your going to do", everyone groaned. Partner laps...great. Arm in arm with another sweaty person running. Everyone was partnered up except you and April. You both looked in each other's eyes, you both felt sparks.
"Hey y/n right?"
"Yeah..April?"
"Yeah! Want to be my running partner?"
"Uh sure."
You both linked arms and started running. Little did you know April was blushing like mad, she had liked you for a month and you never realized it.
But don't worry, you come to realize it...eventually.

⚾️WHAT SHE FIRST THINKS OF YOU⚾️

Wow, am I dreaming? I must be because I have never seen someone as attractive a them before. Their big bright smile and their puppy dog eyes. Geez just their voice makes my knees weak.

⚾️WHAT YOU FIRST THINK OF HER⚾️

Is that April? The girl everyone thinks that's a little different? I mean she is, she's more gorgeous than any other girl or guy in this school. Her voice is so calming and sweet, I wish she would never stop talking.

⚾️WHAT YOU TWO DO DURING THE PURGE⚾️

You and her both put on onesies and cuddled, but at one point both of you went outside and screamed, you can't touch this and ran right back inside.

⚾️CONTACT NAMES⚾️

Hers: Bubba🥰🥺
Yours: Bubs🥵💕

⚾️WHO SAYS I LOVE YOU FIRST⚾️

You!

It was when she took you to the Christmas fair. It was on top of the Ferris wheel, when the fireworks went off and the snow was now lightly falling. The snow reminded you of how your falling for April so it was the perfect moment to say it to her.

⚾️YOUR COUPLE SONG⚾️

When this song would come on,
You would both look at each other and smile.
Holding hands and singing as loud as you both could!

⚾️WHAT YOU GUYS FIGHT OVER⚾️

Which kind of weather was better.
For you it was raining days, the rain normally calmed you. For April it was sunny days, for she could got out and have fun. You two could fight about this for days...but in the end, you win surprisingly.

⚾️HOW YOU CUDDLE⚾️

When you two cuddle it's like your hugging. April kisses your forehead and you kiss her hand.
It's the long lasting hug...that's how April puts it.

⚾️PICKUP LINES (WHAT SHE SAYS TO YOU)⚾️

Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
This would make you laugh a lot which made her blush. Then she would hold you down and tickle you till you couldn't breath, and kiss your nose.