Chapter Eighteen

"No, Mom, like we just quarreled and I didn't know where she was when I woke up but I found her lying on the couch outside the bunk and she was feeling really hot."

"I was sleeping! I didn't know! I thought she'd join me on the bed but, no. We shouldn't have quarreled. I should've stayed by her side. I'm the worst. I'm sorry, Mom."

"Yeah, I'll tell her that."

"Love you too. Take care."

 My eyelids flew open the moment Justin had gotten off the phone. It was all dark and I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts so I couldn't see properly. I was depending on my hearing senses. "Justin? Where are you?"

"I'm here," he instantly said, sounding surprised and relieved, "I'm next to you," and instantly something draped across my stomach, probably his arm, his hand cupping my waist. "are you all right?"

The next thing I know though, the bunk bed dipped a little and I could feel Justin's lips on the nape of my neck, warming me up a little from the chilliness of the room. Smiling a little, I reached a hand up and tangled my fingers in his hair. "I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry I overreacted, baby," he sighed, letting me know that he was genuinely apologetic and guilty, but I guess when I was asleep I had long forgiven him or I wouldn't be speaking to him right now. "I just can't lose someone who means a lot to me...again."

And I completely understood what he meant. I know how much that hurts. Somehow. Somehow I just  get what he's saying.

"It's okay, Justin. I mean it, it's fine. Just know that I'll never leave you, okay?" I shifted a little and craned my neck so that I could peck him on the forehead. "I love you...and that's that." And I meant it. Just the thought of him being afraid that I would leave him just hurts. "And I'm the one who should be sorry. You shouldn't be sorry at all. I was too harsh. I shouldn't have said what I did and I am so, so sorry." 

"It's fine," he pulled me closer to him. Grabbing the chance, I hid my face in his chest and, like I always do, breathed in his scent. I mean it, he never fails to smell good all the time. "And I know you're sniffing me, baby. You're weird."

"Hey, in my defense, I like your smell," I scrunched my nose up, turning back around and letting out a playful huff as I shoved him away from me.

"Come on," he whined, "you know you like me more than my smell." Leaning over with a smile, he pressed his lips lightly on mine, lingering longer than necessary. And I couldn't really help but smile into the kiss.

A few seconds after the kiss, I was pulled on top of Justin―and let's just say we were making out really harshly. It was the greed that was rising in me; the thirst and how much I craved for him. I couldn't help myself.

It almost feels like I hadn't kissed him in a million years.

Suddenly though, we pulled apart, panting when there were two loud knocks beneath us. "Dear whoever the hell is making out with each other in the middle of the freakin' night, please shut the hell up and go back to sleep. We need our sleep." Alfredo.

"AMEN!" Kenny.

Laughing, I rolled off of Justin while he chuckled, "Come on, bro, it's not that bad!"

Then there were smooching noises, probably made by Kenny, and Alfredo erupted into a laughing fit before scolding us again. "This is a room, but with two other people. So, I would appreciate if you slept now or would leave us alone and go somewhere else to kiss."

"Okay, okay, sorry Kenneth. Sorry, Fredo. We're going to bed now." I let out another loud laugh before containing a shriek when Justin pouted at me.

"But whyyyy, I wanted to make out more," he whispered, inching closer.

I pushed him back with the biggest grin on my face. Yup, I kind of wear the biggest smile on my face when I'm trying to control a laugh. "Behave. Or I won't even kiss you tomorrow."

"You know I hate you for this, don't you," he chuckled.

"Love you too, Biebs."