💊 Serotonin (5)💊

how we feeling about this title..?

im thinking of doing different chapters like this. what do you guys think?

Izuku POV

I was pulling my now longer hair into a bun. It was a little past my shoulders. I was going to get a haircut today, but right before I was going to leave, there was a knock at the door. I went to the front door, since everyone else was gone. Aizawa was at UA, dealing with his class, already expelled almost all of them, about two or three left. Emi, Nemuri, Hizashi, and Keigo were all out shopping. I opened the door to see a... smaller and younger looking version of my roommates, minus Shota, and someone else, a police officer. "Yes?" I asked, confused.

"Hi. I'm an officer that was on the scene at an attack at the shopping mall these heroes were at." he said. "What happened?" I asked. "They were all hit with an aging Quirk from a bystander who panicked. So they are all going to be an 8 year old for a little bit." he explained. "How long?" I questioned. "For about 12 hours." he answered. I nodded and thanked them. "We get to stay with the cute tall boy?" mini Keigo asked while looking at me and the officer. "Yup. You all do." he answered. "COOOOOOLLLL!!!!" little Hizashi screamed, using his Quirk on accident. He apologized while the officer gave me a look of 'good luck'. He then walked off while I led the now children inside. 

"Shit. Now I've got to deal with a bunch of babies." I cursed under my breath. "Excuse me, mister." little Nemuri said while tugging on my basketball shorts slightly. "Yes?" I asked her. "C-can I watch a movie?" she asked, sounding so innocently. "Of course." I said with a soft smile. "Alright kiddos! Who wants to watch a movie?" I asked while getting all of their attention. "I do!" mini Hizashi said, thankfully without his Quirk.  "I want to!" Emi agreed. "Can I?" little Keigo asked. "Of course!" I said. I led them all to the couch and sat them down.

"What movie?" they all asked. "I'm going to put on Harry Potter. Is that okay?" I asked them. They all nodded so I put in one. Sadly, I put in the first one instead of the third, aka the best one. (The third one is the best one, fight me) "Are you going to watch it with us?" Keigo asked innocently with a little smile on his face. "I will. I'm just going to get some snacks for us." I told him. He nodded and turned to the movie as it started to play. I went into the kitchen and got some candy, popcorn, soda, chips, and chicken. 

While I was waiting for the popcorn to pop and the chicken to cook, I pulled out my phone and called Shota.

"Hello?"

"Shota fucking Aizawa."

"Hello to you too."

"Okay so, Keigo, Emi, Hizashi, and Nemuri were out at the mall right, but apparently the same mall got attacked."

"What?!"

"Let me finish you fucking sleep deprived son of a mother fucking bitch!"

"...."

"So, they got hit by a Quirk. And now they are all fucking kids. Shota I need you to fucking help me or I swear I'm going to end up getting my eardrums exploded, immune to Nemuri's Quirk, Keigo is going to kill me with how adorable he is, and Emi is too pure I can't."

"....."

"Please."

"Oh. Nezu's calling. Sorry."

"You mother fucking bitch. I swear to fucking Satan-"

"That fucking bitch." I cursed under my breath after hearing the beep from him hanging up. I slipped my phone into my pocket and sighed heavily. I grabbed everything and headed back to the living room. I set down all the snacks and flopped onto the couch. "Tall cute boy?" I heard Keigo mutter while poking my cheek softly. I roll over onto my back and sit up. "Yes?" I asked. "Cuddles?" he asked with these puppy dog eyes, I can't tell him no. He made grabby hands so I sighed and opened my arms. He started radiating like the fucking sun and jumped at me. I set him in my lap before the rest of the mini versions of my hero friends crawled over. 

"I want cuddles!" Emi huffed. "Me too!" Nemuri pouted. "I want some!" Hizashi pouted as well. I sighed and positioned them all so we had a big cuddle party. They were all comfortable for the rest of the movie. We kept watching as many movies as we could. By the third movie, Emi and Hizashi were both asleep. Nemuri was awake while Keigo was struggling to stay awake. I ran my hands through his wings softly. He cuddled closer to me which made my heart flutter. (That pun was intentional btw it sucks i know but hush)

Nemuri giggled ever so softly but stayed glued to the TV. Damn. Boomers are right. We are just glued to the TV and electronics. After about ten or twenty minutes, I heard soft snoring coming from Keigo, along with Emi and Hizashi. "I can't believe those wimps fell asleep." Nemuri huffed out. "I know right." I joked with her. She laughed lightly. Lupin had turned into a wolf which scared her lightly since she squeaked and clung to my arm. I smiled softly and moved my arm to hold her closer to me.

She calmed down and continued watching. When the Dementors came, she grabbed onto my shirt, clearly freaked out by them. I just rubbed her arm comfortingly.

She fell asleep in the fifth movie, the saddest one in my opinion. By the time the movie was over, there was about two ish hours left to them being kids. It was dark outside and Shota wasn't home still. I know he had patrol so I didn't worry.

I fell asleep to the background sound of the movie playing.

Aizawa POV

I came home to see child versions of all my roommates cuddled up to the thankfully adult Izuku. There were candy wrappers, empty cups, cans, and bowls on the coffee table. Harry Potter was playing in the background. I smiled softly and pulled out my phone. Blackmail.

Weeeeeeeee

this chapter is done!

sorry it took so long! I had rewritten this one chapter like four times... ouch

i feel most satisfied with this version, so here ya go!

also, i have a story idea that i didnt mention in my other DekuHawks book

its a Peter Pan au

Basically, Izuku would be Peter Pan. Then other people would be the Lost Boys (and girls because we dont discriminate here)

Bakugo will be Hook

and there will most likely be a ship....?

im not 100% sure. If there was, what ship would you want? Would you even want a ship? Do you even want that au? Let me know!

Bye!