♪Welcome To Wonderland! (2)♪

WELCOME TO CHAPTER TWO!!! btw, i love the song Wonderland soooooooo im putting the idea into the story

also.. angstttttttttttttttttttt (not really)

with fluff : )

also i just wanna say, when was 'Ready As I'll Ever Be' from TANGLED!!! like the fucking disney show

the hell???

i was not informedddddddddddddddddddd

Izuku POV (didnt expect that now do you? prob did tho... i know Hawks didnt!)

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself laying in a valley of bright green grass. I groaned and sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" I muttered while getting up and dusting myself off. "OOoo! Are you new?" someone asked while popping out from nowhere. "Who are you?" I asked quickly. "I'm Jay!" she greeted. "Hi...?" I muttered. "Jay... Are you bothering the newbies again?" another voice said, sounding super tired. "Who are you?" I asked again. "I'm Jax. What's your name?" he asked. "Izuku." I answered. "Where am I?" I asked again. "Welcome to Wonderland!" Jay said while placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Am I dead then?" I deadpanned. "No. If you were dead, you'd be in Heaven or Hell. Or whatever the fuck you believe in." Jax answered. "Then where am I?" I asked. "You are in a coma. So, you are sent here. When you wake up you then go back to the real world." Jay answered. "But, if you die in your coma, you stay here." Jax finished. "Okayyyyy." I muttered. "What about Keigo!" I said, realizing what happened before hand. "And Shota, Hizashi. Nemuri! And Emi!!" I said quickly. "No one here is named that." Jay said softly.

"How do you know that?" I questioned, skeptical. Jax sighed before rubbing his temple. "We are like God and Satan. God rules over Heaven, Satan rules over Hell, and we rule over this place." Jay explained. "Now come on! I want to show you around!" Jay said while grabbing my wrist and dragging me away from the valley, Jax following behind.

We went exploring, and met many others. Some kids, some teens, some adults. Even a couple of pro heroes. But mainly kids and teens.. Weird. "Does it ever get dark here?" I asked the twins. "Yes." they replied simultaneously before giggling at jinxing. "How does like time here work versus the real world?" I asked as we walked through the woods. "A day here, is about a week there." Jay responded simply. "So I've been in a coma for almost a week?" I asked as I noticed how it was starting to get dark.

"Close." Jax answered. "Will I ever leave?" I asked quietly. "Yes." Jax said. "How do you know?" I questioned. "We can see how your body is healing. You will leave eventually. But when you wake up, it will probably be about two or three months since your coma." Jay told me. "Don't worry! You'll see your boyfriend soon!" Jay teased. "W-what?" I stuttered out, a blush spreading across my face quickly. They both were grinning and laughing quietly. 

"May I ask, why does Jax look younger if you two are twins?" I asked softly after recovering from my gay panic. "Because we are both dead. I died before my sister so she aged more." Jax answered. "But she looks like she's-" I said only to get cut off. "A teenager?" she asked. I nodded. "I died from drowning. She died from a deadly illness." Jax explained. "Oh.." I muttered. "Don't feel bad. We got over that a long time ago." Jay said. I nodded and we kept walking around the woods in the dark.

Keigo POV

I was on my phone, wearing Izuku's jacket, hen a thought popped into my head. I went to google and started searching something up.

'how to get a doctor to tell you about another paitent'

There wasn't much that helped, when I came across a website that definitely was beneficial. 

'Is your partner in the hospital and the doctors wont tell you anything? Here's how to fix that. Im trusting anyone reading that no weird murderers are reading...

Anyways, if you just told the doctor that you and this person were just dating, they won't tell you anything. But, if you ask a different doctor and say you are family, or are the fiance, husband/wife/partner, they legally can't keep the information from you.'

Huh. Makes no sense why this is on the internet but it's for the plot!

Ahem.

I got up and went downstairs. "Hey, can I borrow someone's car?" I asked since Emi, Hizashi and Nemuri were on the couch in the living room. Shota was at UA talking to the principle about the future year. "Yeah sure." Hizashi said. I thanked him and grabbed his keys before going out and getting in. I drove to the same hospital we were all at and parked. I walked inside and went to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" I asked softly. "Yes?" the receptionist asked. "I'm here to see my fiance. Do you mind telling me where he is?" I asked quietly. "Sure. What's his name?" she asked. "Izuku Midoriya." I answered. She nodded and started typing away at her computer. "I'm sorry sir. But he's not allowed any visitors right now." she told me. Fuck. You. "Are you sure?" I asked, silently hoping. "I'm pretty sure." she answered. "Alright." I mumbled. "The most I can do is call you when he can have visitors." she told me. "But he is alive. Right?" I asked. "Yes. It was rough the first week but, he's alive." she reassured me. "Thank you." I said softly. "Just leave your number here so I know how to call you when he wakes up." she said. I nodded and quickly wrote the house phone number down instead of my actually number because privacy bitch.

I thanked her and hopping in the car before driving home. 

God fucking damn it.

How we feeling about this chapter?

someone wanted me to put my whole pfp in the next chapter so here you go.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

its like the only picture i can find of hawks and deku sooooooo ye

Trust Issuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें