🔪 Murder On My Mind {3} 🔪

could you imagine tho? like imagine if Tokoyami (best boi) actually had a human head..

oof

lowkey love that song tho

my irl friend wants Ace to have a redemption arc and idk how to feel (not sure if i said that already or not)

ive never been inside or been to a courtroom before so, sorry if this is inaccurate 

Keigo POV

I was sitting in the courtroom. Today was the case on our kidnapping. Ace was sitting not far from us with this evil smirk on his stupid, ugly ass fucked up face. So far, despite all the evidence, the fucking jury wasn't convinced that Ace didn't any fucking harm. He's trying to plea that he wasn't in the right state of mind. Like that fucking makes up for kidnapping five fucking pro heroes and almost murdering an innocent civilian just because he wouldn't fucking get with him.

Not to mention that he got in contact with a fucking villain just to get with Izuku. The fuck! How can you think this man was innocent. "Oh. I wAsN't ThInKiNg! DaBi AtTaCkeD me so im iNnOcEnT." bitch no the fuck you not.

Fuck no you are not innocent. I'm spending too much time with Izuku.

And I may never get to again because of Ace! It's been two months since the kidnapping and I haven't gotten a call or anything about Izuku. 

The fuck!

"It seems like Ace is innocent." 

"You honor, if I may, I'd like to call a witness and victim to the stand." our lawyer says. "Granted." the judge says. "I'd like to call to the stand (ViRgilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~), Keigo Takami." he said. I got up and walked over towards the pedestal(?). I did the whole, 'I promise to speak the truth and nothing but the truth' thing and sat down. "Mr. Takami, could you explain what happened when you were in the room with Ace, Dabi, and Izuku Midoriya?" the lawyer asked.

"It was a fucking attempted murder!" I shouted, just pure anger and guilt coming to the surface. "I didn't mean to shoot him! He caught me by surprise!" Ace argued while standing up. "Surprise? You went and shot him twice! You kidnapped us because you couldn't handle to let him go after you cheated on him!" I yelled. "His body dropped to the floor, tears streaming down his face. I crawled towards him and grabbed his hands. He held on and told me he was fucking afraid to die! You just sat there and laughed before saying it was his fault and it was his time to die!" I continued yelling. I don't care what others think. "He was dying in my arms, blood all on my shirt!" I said, choking slightly and gasping for air as I remember seeing his eyes loose their fire behind them and go dull. "Thank you sir. You may leave." the judge and my lawyer said softly. I nodded and quickly left the room. I know that Emi and Nemuri followed after me.

I collapsed into a chair outside the courtroom and tucked my knees into my chest. Nemuri and Emi sat down next to me, on on each side. "Shh. I know. We all miss him." Nemuri whispered while hugging me. "It'll be fine.." Emi whispered softly while also hugging me. 

"But I don't just miss him..." I muttered through my soft cries. "What do you mean?" Emi asked. 

"I think I..... I think I.. I think I love... him..."

this is a hella short chapter, i know, but like he admitted it so does that make up for it?

idk lol