● Survivor's Guilt (1) ●

i just realized that my foot is bleeding.... oof

HIIIIIIIIIII

did you miss me and my angst?
no..?

thats okay lol

i did a mean thing

i understand lol

anyways, ummm hi

so this is the sequel... welcome

I've never been to a real court case, let alone anywhere near a court room so this is probably hella inaccurate sorry!

Anyyywaysssss lets take you to after our chicken boyo wakes up after being drugged by the EMT's bc he was trying to get to Deku..

oof

alsooooo

thanks to TastyFrenchFries for the title name and im sorry to hear that you have trust issues with my book : (

maybe the fluff in this chapter will help!

Keigo POV

I groan with a throbbing headache. I slowly started to rise and open my eyes. I quickly shut them due to the fucking blinding light. I then quickly shoot out of the bed and fell onto the floor. I stand up, my headache worse and look around. "I'm not in the basement...." I muttered. "Izuku!" I shouted realizing what happened. I'm in a hospital. Where's Izuku??

I rip out the IV's and cables hooked up to me and quickly rush out of the room, despite my whole body protesting against this. I kept jogging, looking around before a nurse came up to me. "Sir? Sir! Calm down. What's wrong?" they asked. "Where is he?" I asked quickly. "Who?" they asked. "Where is Izuku?" I asked again. They didn't respond so I kept running around, ignoring their pleas for me to stop.

"IZUKU!" I called out. "IZUKU!!" I called out again. Where is he? I kept running until I ran into someone else. "Keigo?" they asked. I looked up to see Nemuri. "Izuku! Where is he?" I asked. relieved to see her, hoping that she knows where he's at. "I don't know.." she mumbled. I was about to keep going when she stopped me. "Keigo. Stop. We need to find everyone else." she told me. "But, Izuku!" I protested. "I'm sure he's fi-" she started. "No! He got hurt because of me god damn it! He was burned and shot a-and... and..." I yelled before my voice started cracking and breaking. I broke down and fell to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably. 

She pulled me into a hug and cradled me. "He... he c-c-can't be dead....." I whispered pathetically. "Nemuri? I thought I heard-" I heard someone saying before gasping and hugging me as well. "Keigo?" they whispered. "Where is he?" I muttered softly. "I- Izuku?" they asked. I nodded into Nemuri's shirt. (Stain's rap just came on after Toga's rap and im loving it lmaoooo) "I don't know..." they muttered. "Hizashi, can you go get the others?" Nemuri asked. Hizashi nodded before walking away, returning a couple minutes later with Aizawa and Emi. "Where is he?" I asked for the 100th time.

"I don't know. I tried asking but nobody would tell me." Aizawa muttered, guilt in his eyes. "Mr. Hawks?" someone said. I didn't bother to look at them and stayed quiet. "A doctor wants to talk to you about your condition and your injuries." a nurse said softly. "Yeah.. okay.." I muttered while standing up and wiping my tears. I followed her as she walked me back to my room. I stepped inside as she closed the door behind me. "Ah. Mr. Takami." he said while smiling. I held back a scoff and sat on my bed.