Chapter 1 - Side-Tracked Creep

Picture of Hazel Kaneswaran, who plays Delilah. ---------------------->>>

After agreeing and disagreeing on flowers, cake, and decorations; The Big Day was almost here.

I thought Twitter was going to explode when Tom and I announced our engagement! We decided to do a twitcam and let everyone in on our little secret. At the same time, Jay and Taylor made their relationship official to the world. The Fanmily started calling them 'Jaylor' and came up with 'Dom.' There weren't many options, but it was better than 'Telilah' or 'Tomlilah' like Jay and Max had suggested. They even trended "#PeckerParkerWedding" which I couldn't help but laugh at! I was a little surprised at such a positive reaction, but I was relieved the Fanmily accepted me.

Today was the Jingle Bell Ball and in exactly 6 days I would be Mrs. Delilah Parker.

Work was going good. I hated having to wake up at 4:30am Monday-Friday to get to the office before it officially opened and getting home at 6 every night, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Jacob released his first single, Loving You Is Easy, reaching number 7 on the billboards in the U.S and number 12 here in the U.K. Jacob thanked me for that because I tweeted about it non-stop, daily for over a week. It's such a cute song, I fangirled with no shame. He's supposed to release another around February and his debut album in August, I think.

Tom still has not seen my dress and he still hasn't let me see his suit. If there even is one. I wouldn't be surprised if I walked down the aisle to see him wearing rolled up jeans, converse, and an old t-shirt.

I managed to get directioners to hate me; much to the boys' dismay. The Fanmily thought it was hilarious, as did I just a little. I'm sure Tom and I will have another argument about it with management in the future.

Siva brought up the dare Tom and I made when we were in Ibiza and how I haven't completed it yet. I still haven't, I'm hoping Tom will forget. Nearly impossible with Siva and the boys reminding him every damn day.

When the boys went to America for the parade and all that fun stuff, I sat at home by myself continuing with the wedding arrangements. Tom wasn't thrilled about leaving me alone, especially to make the wedding arrangements.

Thank god I've had the help of my amazing maid of honor Taylor! I thought she was going to pass out when I asked her. My sister, Gail, was a tad disappointed when I told her she's one of my bridesmaids, rather than my maid of honor. When I asked Nareesha to be one of my bridesmaids she literally screamed and jumped up and down in excitement. I also phoned Olivia and Stacy, who I had kept in touch with a lot, and they were extremely excited to be bridesmaids.

Tom asked Max to be his best man; I thought he was going to cry when Tom asked him! Siva, Jay, Nathan, and Kumar were the groomsmen. It was decided my brother, Daniel, would walk me down the aisle.

The hardest part was finding a ring bearer and flower girl. Ultimately, Nareesha suggested her niece as the flower girl and we all agreed to it. After I talked to Gail, we decided her son, Jackson, would be the ring bearer.

Wednesday was the dinner rehearsal, the first and only rehearsal.

Damn it, I'm getting sidetracked. I came upstairs to secretly write my wedding vow; So much for that!

"Love are you coming?" Tom asked as he stood in the doorway; interrupting my thought process.

"Coming where babe?" I asked.

"The ball! We're leaving in 15 minutes!"

I groaned and rolled onto my stomach, "Nooo, Thomas, I said I'm not going."

He didn't answer me and I soon felt his hands on my back and torso.

Tom picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me down the hall to our room.

He walked straight to the closet and grabbed a light, cream colored dress with lace in the middle on the back and front.

Tom then grabbed my black heels with the small strap across the top, setting them on the bed before grabbing me underwear and matching bra.

"Put them on yourself, or I'll do it for you." Tom said seriously.

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.

His brow furrowed slightly and he started walking towards me.

"Okay! I'll change!" I said putting my hands out to stop him.

He smiled satisfied.

I glared at him and took off my clothes to put on the bra and underwear he picked out.

"Stop staring, you creep." I said jokingly.

"That's the point, you'll get ready faster." Tom said giving me his good boy smile.

I imitated him as I slipped on my dress.

"Zip me up babe." I said turning around.

Tom gently zipped up my dress and put on the necklace he gave me, leaving kisses on my shoulders and neck.

I sat on the bed and smiled at him as I put my heels on. "Let's go babe."

Tom smiled and linked his arm in mine. "I hope you don't mind being seen with a creep." he said winking at me.

"Well I'm marrying you, aren't I?" I said winking back.

Tom chuckled and planted a kiss on my cheek as we walked downstairs.