Chapter 4 - #PregnantGirlProbz

Delilah's POV:

Tom and I pulled into the driveway of this beautiful white house with light blue trimming and a small porch with two little steps. There was a huge window on the lower left side of the house that looked like it was in the living area, which I really liked. From the outside I could tell it was two stories and there was a garage, but I didn't know anything else. Tom had surprised me this morning; apparently we were meeting someone here to take a look on the inside.

"What are you thinking?" Tom asked.

"I really like all the windows, it's a very pretty house," I replied, "What do you think?"

"I won't know until I see the inside," Tom shrugged.

A black car pulled in behind Tom's and a lady in a business suit got out. She held a black folder in her hand and walked towards us with a smile plastered on her face.

"You must be Tom, It's nice to meet you," She said shaking Tom's hand.

"You too, this is my wife, Delilah," Tom said wrapping his arm around me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lisa," She said.

"You too," I said shaking her hand as well.

"I'm sure you're both anxious to see the inside, so I won't waste any time," Lisa said heading to the front door.

Tom and I followed her, his arm still around my waist. "Careful," he whispered as we walked up the stairs.

As you walk in, there was a white staircase on the right. On the left right in front of it was a small closet, most likely for coats. From what I could see so far, there was hardwood floors on the whole first floor of the house, including the stairs.

"Would you like to see the kitchen or living area first?" Lisa asked.

"Living area," I replied with a small smile.

Lisa nodded and took a small left to the living area. Right as we walked in I noticed the double doors, most likely leading to a bedroom. There was a leather couch on the right wall with a medium sized, square window above it and a matching leather couch at an angle on the wall right as you walk in. There was small stand next to each couch and a large, rectangular rug that covered most of the floor. Above the stone fireplace was a flat-screen TV, much like the one we had at home. Lisa was talking and gesturing towards parts of the living area but I wasn't paying attention, and simply smiled and nodded my head. To the left, were sliding glass doors that led to a small room. That's the room that had the big window. There was a small circle coffee table in the middle, with a chair on each side. So far, this was my favorite room in the house; I loved the big window and natural lighting.

Lisa and Tom were discussing something and I wandered off into the small hall separating the kitchen, living area, and stairwell. Directly across the front door was the back door, leading to the attached garage. I didn't want to go in alone, so I made my way back to the living area with Lisa and Tom.

"Since we're here, I'll show you the master bedroom," Lisa said opening the double doors.

The bedroom was huge! The bed was on the far wall as you walk in with a stand on each side. To the left was a wall closet, and next to it a walk in closet. On the wall opposite the bed stood a very nice dresser that matched the bed stands. On the wall right wall were little built in shelves, and next to it another door.

"Through here is the master bath," Lisa said opening the door and showing us in.

On the left were his and her sinks, I liked that. A huge rectangle mirror was on the wall above it. A few feet from the sink was a shower with glass doors; the kind you couldn't see through or out. Across from it was a long white bathtub sitting in the corner. On the right wall, all by itself, was the toilet. In between the shower and bathtub was a small window, just to let light in; you couldn't see out it.