Chapter 6 - Revenge

Delilah's POV:

I woke up at exactly six o'clock the next morning. The boys thought I was joking, HA! Joke's on them; They will get out of bed one way or another.

I grabbed the megaphone I found in the garage and walked over to Tom's side of the bed.

"Tom, babe," I said softly, holding the megaphone behind my back.

Tom groaned and turned away from me. I brought the megaphone up to my lips and pressed the button. "Tom! Get your lazy ass out of bed right now or else you'll be sleeping on the couch until the baby is born!" I yelled.

Tom's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. He stared at me and slowly slipped out of bed and into the bathroom.

I moved on to Max's room and he had a pillow over his face. I tip-toed to the end of the bed and poked his feet.

"Max," I said, "Wake up."

He shifted positions and made no effort to get out of bed.

"Get the hell out of bed, butt-brain!" I yelled into the microphone.

Max sat up laughing, "Did you just call me butt-brain?" he smiled.

I shrugged, "Get in the shower."

Next, Siva and Jay's room. I opened the door and they both were already awake-- well kind of.

"Good your up," I smiled, "Get ready quick."

I walked next door to Nathan's room and stood on his bed, towering over him.

"Nathan," I said smiling.

"Go away," he mumbled.

"Get out of bed lazy!" I said into the megaphone as I pulled the duvet off him.

"Delilaaaah," he groaned.

I pinned him down and he looked up at me surprised. "I'm not joking. Get up. Shower. Or don't. I really don't care. But you're going with me if I have to put you in a straight jacket and literally drag you into the car," I said. Nathan nodded, and I retreated to my room.

"Wow, you're already out of the shower," I said as I closed the door.

"Only because I'm scared what will happen if I don't listen to you today," Tom mumbled.

I giggled and walked up behind him, "Nothing sweetie," I whispered in his ear as I traced his abs.

Tom turned around and gently slid his hands up my shirt. I pulled his hands out and he frowned. "Business before pleasure darling," I winked. I kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom.

I didn't actually intend on showering right now; What's the point if I'm going to get all sweaty? This is why dry shampoo, cleansing cloths, and sinks were invented.

I brushed my teeth, and proceeded in putting on make up. A little concealer, a little powder, and mascara. My five-minute face.

"Is everyone else ready?" I asked Tom as I walked to my dresser.

"Uh, I'll check," Tom said as he walked backwards out of the room.

I smiled as I button my plaid shirt. I slipped on dark-wash jeans and my oldest pair of plain, black Toms. I put my hair up in a messy bun, put my phone in my pocket, and I was ready to go. I put two fingers in my mouth and whistled as loud as I could. Three seconds later, five boys appeared in my room.

"Ready?" I smiled.

They all nodded-- Nathan groaned, and was probably still half asleep.

"Alright, here's the plan. To get more things accomplished so we get done quicker, we're splitting up. Siva, Nathan, and Jay will stay here and pack up our room. There are boxes and newspaper in the garage. Tom, Max, and I will be going furniture shopping. I already talked with the real estate lady and the house is empty, so we can start moving in. Am I clear?" I explained.