Chapter 3 - Tease

Delilah's POV:

The sun shining through the blinds of my room just about blinded me this morning. I was just happy to be waking up at ten in the morning. I slowly sat up and kept the blanket wrapped around me since I seemed to be not wearing any clothes at the moment. That might explain why I'm so cold.. I happened to look down at Tom and he was looking up at me smiling. I giggled; his hair sticking up everywhere and a scruffy beard growing in from lack of shaving.

"Is my hair as bad as yours?" I asked smiling.

Tom smiled and reached his hands toward my hair and rubbed my head, moving my hair all over the place. I laughed and so did he, and I layed back down next to him. Tom gently moved my hair away from our faces and rubbed my cheek with the pad of his thumb. I smiled at him and he slowly smiled back and kissed my nose. I giggled and Tom laughed.

"Tom, we need to get out of bed," I said cuddling up to his bare chest.

"We don't need to," Tom said as he wrapped his arms around me and the blanket.

"Well I was going to make breakfast, but...."

Tom let go of me and sat up, leaving my head in his lap and my body in an awkward angle. He gave me his good boy smile, and I laughed again, sitting up next to him.

"Get to it woman," Tom said winking at me.

"Yes sir!" I said saluting him.

"Don't not look," Tom said winking at me again.

He got out of bed and I whistled as he made his way to the bathroom. I saw him shaking his head and I put a pillow over my face as I laughed. Finally I got out of bed and grabbed the satin robe Tom had bought me. I slipped my feet into my fuzzy slippers and ran a brush through my hair attempting to fix the mess Tom made. I put my hair up in a bun and put in my contacts just as Tom walked out.

"I thought you were making breakfast?" Tom asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my stomach.

"Well I wasn't going downstairs naked," I said.

"Why not? I'd like that," Tom winked.

"I'm sure you would," I said rolling my eyes, "Now," I said slipping out of his arms, "I need to go cook."

Tom kept a grip on my hand and gently pulled me back to him. I snaked my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist and stared down at me. His lips met mine and moved in sync together.

I pulled away and slowly rubbed my hands down his chest and left them at the top of his sweats and pulled on them, then let go.

"Tease," Tom whispered and frowned.

I winked at him and turned around towards the door. I had just stepped out the door and felt arms around my waist.

"I can tease too," Tom mumbled in my ear as he rubbed up and down my sides. He nibbled my earlobe and left kisses across my shoulders. I felt his hot breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. He kissed my neck and gently began to suck on my collar bone, making a soft moan escape from my lips. I felt his lips suddenly leave my collar bone and move back to my ear. "Told you I could tease," he whispered as he rubbed my sides again.

I pivoted on my feet and smacked my lips on his and I felt him smile. He continued rubbing all over my torso and I tangled my hands in his hair as I felt his tongue trace my lips asking for entrance. I smiled and pulled away, not letting him.

"Now tell me who can tease?" I whispered as moved my hands down his chest again. I put my hands just barely in his sweats and rubbed around the top of his boxers. I felt Tom slightly stiffen and I quickly took my hands out, winked at him, and turned towards the stairs.