- 15 -

It is the night of the opening night and everyone is excited to finally perform what they practiced the last couple of months

It is the night of the opening night and everyone is excited to finally perform what they practiced the last couple of months. Since the incident, a couple of days have passed and Rosella does her best to avoid Ricky, either staying with Ashlyn when they're at rehearsal or staying with Peter and his friends during the breaks, who is really protective over her and won't even let the boy look into her direction. She doesn't dare look at the texts or listen to the voicemails he leaves her every day, she knows she couldn't handle it. She loves him, that's why it hurts so much, even if he pulled away, he still thought about kissing another girl.

Since they're allowed to have their play in the school's gymnasium, everything seems all over the place but it seemed like it worked out as they're all doing the last preparations right now. Rosella sits at the piano going over her notes once more just to be sure.

The bracelet she got for Ricky a couple of weeks back, after Homecoming, weights tons in her pocket. She got it made for opening night as a little lucky charm and even if they're not together anymore and her heart is broken, she decided to give it to him. It's for him anyway.

As she's done with going through everything once again, she gathers her notes to leave, just as Ricky comes into the gymnasium, talking to Ms. Jenn. Gathering all her confidence, the girl walks up to the boy, as his attention is now fully on her, but just when she wants to say something, non other than Nini comes in. Closing her mouth she shakes her head a little, walking towards the bombshell behind the "stage".

On her way out she hears the two talking, the girl trying to talk about what happened in the room a couple of days ago as Ricky interrupts her. "Listen, I really don't know why I did what I did. I don't have any kind of feelings for you. It was wrong and I really messed up with Ella. I love her and I really, really hurt her, I can't even get near her anymore without someone blocking my way. I should have never been close to you like that, Nini. And I'm sorry if I made it seem like that, but it's not. I only love Rosella, and I probably only ever will love her" he tells her honestly, not realizing the girl heard everything, as she starts walking away once more, wiping her eyes.

Showtime was in about 35 mines as Carlos comes into the bombshell carrying a big bouquet of beautiful flowers. "We've got mystery flowers, people!" he calls out, putting them atop of a drum. "Wow, those are massive" E.J. comments looking up from his script. "Those are absolutely beautiful" Rosella exclaims, getting up to walk over to Carlos and look at the beautiful arrangement, feeling Rickys eyes on her the whole time. She still hasn't talked to him after trying earlier in the day.

As she turns around to look at him, he already looks at her, rocking his leg up and down, one of his nervous ticks. With a deep breath she walks over to him. "Hey" she greets with a shaky voice. "Hey, uh, can we talk, please?" he asks her, standing up. She nods once and the two walk out of the room.

"Before you say anything, please listen to me" he pleads to which she nods once more. "I'm really sorry about what happened. I don't know what I was thinking, clearly I wasn't thinking at all. I love you, I really do and I would never do something like this to you on purpose, you have to believe me. Ever since that moment you can't imagine how much I hate myself. Every time I close my eyes I can only see the broken look on your face and I really, really hate myself for causing it. If I could go back in time, Ella, I would do it without another thought just so I can stop myself. I love you, Ella and I can't be without you" he rambles with tears in both their eyes.