- 12 -

"So" Gina starts, as Ricky walks in front of them, entering the house already, "when do you want to tell him?" "Tell him what?" Rosella asks her best girl-friend, looking at her confused

"So" Gina starts, as Ricky walks in front of them, entering the house already, "when do you want to tell him?" "Tell him what?" Rosella asks her best girl-friend, looking at her confused. "How you feel about him, of course." Stopping in her tracks, Rosella looks at the other girl with big eyes, almost choking on air. "What? How do you... I mean, I don't know what you're talking about" she tries to deny, staring to walk again. "Yeah, right. Rosie, it's written all over your face and the same goes for your boy." "You think he feels the same?" "Of course, he would be dumb not to" she tells her honestly earning a thankful smile, which leaves her lips almost instantly again.

"I don't know. I mean, I really want to tell him, but I'm not sure if he'll say it back. We all know what happened when Nini told him and we two weren't even living here yet. And you saw how she kind of flirted with him after practice, what if he still has feelings for her. I don't know, I'm just really scared. " Rosella reveals. "Hey, don't worry, you two will tell each other when you think it's the right time" she comforts the sad girl, hugging her with one arm. "Let's head inside, it's freezing."

With that the two enter the house a couple of minutes later that the curly head, just to come face to face with the ex-couple Nini and Ricky. "Hey, Nini" the two girls greet her. "Happy Thanksgiving." "Oh, hey" she chuckles uncomfortable as the two stop next to the boy, who's carrying Rosellas Strawberries for her. "Turkey cupcakes." "It's a gluten-free cupcake recipe I made from scratch" Gina tells her, adding, "from YouTube." "Again? With you and YouTube" Rosella nudges her, grinning, trying to lighten up the uncomfortable situation as she earns a chuckle from the girl and her boyfriend.

"Hey guys, happy Thanksgiving and sorry for being late" Rosella exclaims as they make their way into the living room where everyone else is already gathers. "Happy Thanksgiving and don't worry." "What's that?" Ricky asks as he sits down next to Big Red, pulling his girlfriend onto his lap, as he sees the big board-game that occupies the whole space of the coffee-table. "This is High School Musical, the Choosical! Carlos made it" Seb tells them. "You made this? Carlos, that's awesome!" Rosella literally squeals, clapping her hands excited like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Okay, you guys. There are four basic categories" Carlos begins to explain the game, as everyone is finally gathered around the game. "The Getcha Head in the Frame Trivia Challenge, the Bop Till You Drop Dance Challenge, Sync to the Status Quo Lip Sync Challenge and Looking for Glee, which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show" he tells them, earning laughers all around the room. "Hey, it still holds up" E.J. comments chuckling. "Oh, good. I thought you guys were going to judge me."

"Okay, Knights, you won the coin toss," he turns to the group of West High Knights played by Gina, Ashlyn, Rosella, Ricky and Big Red, "so you guys get to pick the first challenge." "Looking for Glee" Big Red suggests to which the others nod. "We've gotta do "Looking for Glee"" Ricky agrees. "You want to?" "Okay, we're going to look for Glee" Ashlyn announces.