- 2 -

After the dance, which is only the warmup, listening to Ms

After the dance, which is only the warmup, listening to Ms. Jenn, all the people auditioning line up next to each other. While Ms. Jenn and Carlos walk trough the line of people, Rosella takes out her phone to text Ricky. "Where are you? I thought you decided to audition?" "The DvD-Player won't open!" "Leave it and come here! We're getting the scrip-part for our auditioning roles already!"

"Gabriella" Ms. Jenn exclaims, standing in front of Gina, a transfer student who seems to be fantastic at dancing. "You got it" Gina says with confidence. The next person in line is Rosella. "I see another Gabriella here and your surname matches too." "Thanks, but I would like to audition for Kelsi, please" she answers. Even if Rosella has some performance experience from living in Paris for a couple of years and having done quite a lot of ballet performances, she wants to give someone different the spotlight this time and from what she saw in the warmups, Gina seems really fit for it. "Give her both" Ms. Jenn tells Carlos who hands Rosella the two scripts with a smile.

"Give him the Troy stuff, who are we kidding." Rosella smiles up to EJ who gets the Troy-script as the teacher tells Nini she seems like a Kelsi. Unsure she looks up to EJ not quite knowing what to do. "Gabriella. I wanna audition for Gabriella." "Okay."

After everyone got their scripts, with a male Sharpay and Ricky still not being there, they start with the auditions. They start with the Troy auditions, EJ being the last one to do it, who put on a Wildcat's shirt and has a basketball with him.

"Okay, what do I need to know?" Ms. Jenn asks Carlos who seems like knowing everything about everyone. "EJ Caswell. Third most Instagram followers after Rosella Montez and Peter Kavinsky. Wakes up looking like that. Doesn't know I exist" Carlos mumbles in the end. "I hope he can carry a tune" is all Ms. Jenn says to it before the said boy begins with his audition.

"Wow you're better than I thought" Rosella tells EJ as he comes backstage, Gina going onto the stage. "Thanks. Oh did you meet Nini already?" he introduces his girlfriend to the new girl. "No, hey, I'm Rosella, nice to meet you" she introduces herself smiling, shaking Nini's hand who smiles a bit forced. "Hey, how do you know each other?" "Oh we met at the Peters party last weekend" EJ answers for the two of them. "Yeah I heard so much about you since I moved here, it's nice to finally meet the mysterious girl" Rosella says chuckling as Gina comes back. "Seems like my turn now." With that the girl goes onto the stage, leaving the couple behind.

"What do you have on Rosella?" Ms. Jenn asks Carlos, as Rosella goes over toward the pianist, giving him notes for another song, one she wrote on her own. "Rosella Montez. She just moved here. Most followed person on Instagram in town. Her mother is the famous Montez fashion designer. She had the main role in a lot of ballet performances in Paris and it looks like she composes too" he says, seeing her giving the pianist note-pages.

Just as she wants to start, the doors slam open and in runs non-other than Ricky Bowen with his guitar in his hands. "Am I too late? Am I too late?" he asks loudly, hurrying down towards the stage where everyone is. Rosella smiles brightly, happy for her new friend to try something new, even if he only does it to show Nini "a new light of himself" how he wants to call it. "We're all set on Troys. We're low on Chads. You can try after the Gabriellas." "I only studied the Troy scenes in the movie" he tries but Carlos interrupts him, before he can continue on. "Troy would have arrived on time." "Sorry to interrupt, but you're mistaken, Carlos, Troy auditioned after the casting was over and he didn't even really audition if we're being honest" Rosella inputs, still standing in the middle of the stage, smiling towards Ricky who looks thankful towards her, a small smile gracing his lips.