Chapter 25 Plane Ride

Saturday, July 29, 2006 at 11:55 p.m.

Ray Ray

        I finished packing the last of my clothes in my suitcase and headed out the door of my bedroom. I sighed thinking about what's going to happen when I see him again. I wonder how much New York has changed since I left. 

        The sound of knocking at the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I knew that had to be Prod. I opened the door and there he stood wearing his Ray Bans shades, an orange shirt and a pair of jeans.

        "Hey baby mama," he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

        I chuckled at him. "Oh so I'm your baby mama? Nigga, I ain't got no kids with you," I said in a ghetto voice.

        "You could actually be my baby mama. Or my wife," he said.

        I rolled my eyes playfully and blushed. "Are you ready to go?" I said changing the subject and grabbing my bags.

        "Yeah, let me get them bags for you." He grabbed my bags as I closed the door and started making to the elevators.

        When we got outside I was surprised we were walking towards a limo. I didn't know he rode in style. The driver opened the door letting Prod and I in. He then closed it and went to go put our bags up. It took me about five seconds before I looked over and saw that he was in here. The guy from the club that night. He must be Prod's friend.

        I got over what happened that night because he was drunk, but I didn't really know him well so I took small steps. "Hi," I simply said.

        He looked at me for a second and slumped back in his seat. "Hey," he said with an attitude. I looked over at Prod and he gave me a look that said 'just ignore him.' I slumped back in my seat and looked out the window staring at the view until I felt Prod's arms pull me over into his chest making me laugh. I looked over at Ross and saw him looking at us for a quick second before he turned back around with his arms still folded over his chest.

        "What'cha thinking about?" Prod asked me.

        "Oh just thinking about if New York has changed since I've been gone," I said.

        "Mhm, well New York hasn't changed that much except for the fact that you left, but other than that no change at all." I nodded an okay and surprisingly laid on Prod's chest falling asleep. 

12:15 p.m.

        I felt someone shaking my shoulder making not want to get up. They started shaking me even harder and eventually I opened my eyes to see Prod and the limo door was open behind him. 

        "Aye Ray, wake up we're here," he said. I sat up and streched my body out and then Prod grabbed my hand to help me out the limo. I looked in front of me and saw a huge private jet. I stopped walking as my eyes went wide. I never would've thought they flew here on a private jet. I mean I knew Prod was rich and rode in style, but damn, man.

        "Ray, are you alright?" I heard Prod ask me. I shook my head and looked over at him.

        "Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't expect that you would've rode here by private jet."

        He chuckled and popped the collar on his shirt. "Well you know how I do," he laughed. "Nah, this was all Ross's idea. Now let's go before the pilot gets frustrated." We continued the walk towards the plane and the inside looked better than the outside. I was in amazement. I looked over and saw Prod already sitting down and patted a seat next to him. I walked over and sat next to him and that's when a lady came to where we were and she held a tray with a bottle of champagne and three glasses.