Chapter 15 Is That Him?

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7:59 p.m.

Prodigy

        Ross and I are getting ready to go this jazz cafe downtown. We heard they have a live band, good food, and it's a Saturday night in Miami so why not? The day we had was amazing. We got to eat at some cool places and saw some amazing sights while were on the boat tour.

        "Ross, are you almost ready?" I called out to him while he was in the bathroom. I'm ready to go. I was waiting for him on the bed looking at the television.

        "Yeah, just a second, dad. I trying to fit into this crop top," he called out sound like a teenage daughter. I couldn't help but to bust out laughing and so did he. I still sat there on the bed until he finally came out.

        "Aw, sweetie. What happened to your crop top? It couldn't fit?" I ask trying to sound sincere, but failed by busting out laughing again. I felt him throw a pillow at me which made me laugh even harder.

        "Alright, calm down, bub. We don't want to be late, or at least I don't want to. I want to see the band," Ross said. I calmed down and turned off the TV getting up from the bed.

        "Okay, come on, Rossy." We left out the room and hopped on the elevator going down. We got off and left out the building. The limo was already outside and we hopped in on our way.

        We arrived at the cafe ten minutes later. It was downtown so right when we got out, the limo went down the street probably going to go do his own thing. When we walked inside there was a jazz band already playing and the whole place lit up red. The place was packed with people sitting down and eating, or people dancing on the dance floor along with the music. Now, this is what you call a club. Ross and I sat down near the back and watched the band play. When we sat down a waiter came and took our orders and we went back to watching the band.

        "Now this is what I call music," I shouted to Ross over the music.

        "I know right?" he shouted back. I was tapping my foot and moving my shoulders while I saw Ross moving in his seat. I was getting ready to ask him to dance until our drinks came. We took a sip of them at the same time and they were good. We kept taking sips until our food showed up and then we dug in. The food here was good too. We both kept on eating until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get up and dance.

        "You wanna dance?" I asked Ross. He put his fork down and looked at me.

        "Huh?" he asked sounding dumbfounded.

        "Do you want to dance? Just as friends. I'm not trying to steal you away." Ross thought for a moment before he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. We stood in a spot and started dancing along having a good time to the medium paced beat.

        Minutes later the music  started to slow down and the couples started holding each other. I looked at Ross and saw him blushing over the lighting.

        "We can go sit down if you want," I said.

        "No, I don't mind." He wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped my around his waist. We were rocking back and forth along to the music. It felt great to be dancing with a friend like Ross. Even if friends don't dance like this, I don't care as long as I still respect Ross and his engagement.

        The music was still slow and at this point plenty of people were still dancing and Ross put his head in my neck. I admit I feel some kind of connection between us but probably because he's my best friend. I look around at the people dancing around us until my eyes land on a familiar person. A he to be exact. He had familiar long hair down to his back. Familiar chocolate brown skin and he was laying his head in a caramel skinned guy's neck. I took a closer look at him and finally figured out who I was looking at. My eyes went wide and I felt envy grow over me to see him in another guy's arms. I want to walk over there but instead I feel like leaving.

        Ross?" I whispered. He took his head out my neck and looked up at me.

        "What is it?"

        "I'm ready to go, man. I'm tired," I say still looking over at Ray and whoever the other the other guy was.

        "Okay, besides I'm about to fall asleep on your shoulder anyways," he said laughing. I laughed too. We both walked off the dance floor and back to the table to leave a tip. Ross was calling the limo driver while we grabbed our things and walked outside. We waited outside for a few minutes until I saw Ray and the guy he was dancing with coming outside. I started to panic hoping the limo would come quickly. Right when they came out that's when the limo drove up. I grabbed Ross's hand and dragged us inside the limo as fast as I could and closed the door. "Woah, what was that all about? You were running like you saw a ghost," Ross said.

        "Oh nothing man," I said trying to catch my breath. "I'm just really tired and ready to go."

        "Well alright then, Mr. Sleepy. We'll be there in a few," Ross said. The rest of the ride was silent. Apparently Ross was sleepy too because he started dozing off right when we got to the hotel.

        "Ross, we're here," I said shaking him.

        "Carry me." I chuckled and carried him bridal style out the limo and into the hotel. We got to our room and I laid him down on his bed. I changed into my pajamas and laid down but couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I saw Ray tonight in another man's arms. I thought this vacation was supposed to get my mind off him, but instead it did the opposite and made my mind start going back to Roc.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

And SCENE!!! Heyo!!! Here is the fifteenth chapter of Me, Myself, and I. Let me know what you guys think in the comments of course.

So how's everyone's school year going so far? You don't have to answer. I moved to a new school so I'm still trying to get used to it.

About the story, what do you guys think about Prodigy seeing Ray with Kye? You guys think there's going to be some drama?

Well it's 9:36 p.m. where I am so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread something (anything but STDs), I wanna sex you up!!, and DEUCES!!!