Chapter 1 Fresh Start

🍅🍅Ray Ray's P.O.V.🍅🍅

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 4:12 p.m.

"Attention all passengers we will be stopping at the train station in five minutes. I repeat we will be stopping in five minutes." I wake up to the engineer making his announcement over the intercom. I look out the window and see the view of the white sandy beaches, people relaxing in the sun, the sun shining bright. After almost two days of being on a train, I finally made it to Miami. I finally get a chance to start over and build a life I'm living my way. Of course I am going to have to think about transportation, where am I going to work, living space and more, but right now I'm just glad to be here.

Five minutes later I felt the train stop at the Amtrak station. "Ladies and gentleman welcome to Miami, Florida. Please exit the train in an orderly fashion as I will have your baggage exiting the train. Again welcome to Miami and thank you for traveling with Amtrak." I grabbed my bag and left out the train behind the Caucasian lady. The engineer was getting my other bags off the train as I was getting off. I went ahead and grabbed them from him and started off towards the street.

I took the bus to any hotel it would take me to. The bus came to a stop at what was called the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel. I knew I had enough of the money to get by, but for how long? It was a nice looking hotel since it was near the port, but would I be able to afford it? I got off the bus and walked into the hotel. It looked so nice on the inside I felt like walking out, but I need to give this hotel a shot. I walked up to a woman who had her brunette hair in a long ponytail and was typing away on her computer until she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry. Busy, busy, busy. Well welcome to the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel. My name is Annette and how may I help you?"

"Question, before I book a room, how much does it cost to stay a night? Sorry I didn't go online."

"Oh that's okay. It's $139 a night and you also get room service with a view of either the port or Bay view and other good necessities." What she offered didn't sound bad to me. I guess I could pay $139 a night.

"I'll take you up on that offer, Annette."

"Great! What's your name, sir?"

"Rayan Lopez."

"Okay. Now would you like a room with one king bed or two double beds?"

"One king bed, it's just me," I say trying to sound happy. Those words coming out of my mouth felt so unreal. I have thoughts going back and forth about whether I really wanted to move on alone or with Prod.

"Getting you some me time, huh?" Annette asked me. I just shook my head and she starting laughing while getting the room information. I couldn't help but to laugh too to make it less awkward between me and her. She printed up the information, gave me my room key and explained it all to me. I was staying here for a week then probably moving to another hotel. Hopefully within a week I can find a job and at least an apartment. A week may not be alot of time, but I'm moving quickly.

After Annette explained all the information to me and how much I owe, I paid her upfront. She called a bellhop to come and take my bags to put them on the cart. I was walking away from the front desk beside the bellhop. I don't know if I was hallucinating or not, but I feel as if the man behind me in line was checking me out. He looked like he was on a business trip here with his black suit on. He resembled Michael Ealy a little bit except a darker shade of brown. The bellhop and I got on the elevator. I pushed the the twentieh floor button and before the doors closed I saw him wink at me. I blushed a bit, but I couldn't get too caught up in love again. I'm not ready.

The elevator stopped on my floor and walked to my room, number 2034. I used my key and walked into the room to find the most amazing view ever. It was a view of the port with a balcony and it was amazing. The room was huge and it had that new room smell mixed with ocean breeze. The bellhop set my bags down on the couch and I tipped him. He walked out the room, but not without saying enjoy your stay. I did nothing, but lay down on the bed and turned on the television. Today is going to be a chill day for me then I'll start looking around. Now I feel like moving somewhere else to get a fresh start was a good idea.

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Surprise! Here's the first chapter of the sequel. Came sooner than what I expected. Well the second chapter should come out sooner also. So do you guys see those firework emojis above? Well since it's getting closer to the Fourth, I'm going to start doing that until after the day is over. U-S-A! U-S-A! So I hope you guys like this first chapter and many more to come. So as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread something (anything but STDs), Jhene Aiko is bae, and DEUCES!!!!