Chapter 4 Getting Out

🎈🎈Prodigy🎈🎈

Monday, June 24, 2006 at 11:30 a.m.

        "Well Mr. Crippen, you seem to be fine and you are eligible to go home. Is there anyone you can call to come pick you up?" Dr. White asked me.

        It was nice to finally get out of here even if it was just for about two days. When I get out of here, I have a mission on finding Ray. I know he still has to be around here.

        "Yes I have someone I can call."

        "Great, here's the phone and let me know when you're done," Dr. White finished and walked out the room.

        I laid back on the bed and dailed Ross's number first. I would try to call Ray first but I never got his number. After three rings I could hear his voice on the other line.

        "Hello?" He asked like he was sleep.

        "Hey Ross, it's Craig. I was-"

        "Craig! Where the fuck have you been?! I have been calling your cell phone nonstop and you wouldn't fucking answer!"

        "Ross, calm down. I'll explain later. Right now can you just pick me up from Sinai Hills Medical Center?"

        "What?! Craig what the hell?!" He yelled at me some more. "You know what? Just shut up! I'm on my way." I could hear Ross mumbling some words as it sounded like he was getting up to get dressed.

        "Ross, can you stop by my house and pick up some clothes before you come here? You know where the key is.

        "Yeah, sure. Bye!"

        Seeming as if he was eavesdropping, Dr. White came back in the room. "So have you found anyone to come pick you up, Mr. Crippen?"

        "Yes, I have and he's on his way."

        "Good. Well your old clothes are over there and I will have something to eat for you before you leave." To think I hated hospitals, but this one is actually not that bad.

        "Thank you, Dr. White."

        "No problem. Oh and if you want to take a shower the nurses decided to provide you with important necessities." Dr. White left the room leaving me alone with nothing but the sound of the TV. I got up from the hospital bed and headed into the bathroom to go shower. 

        About forty-five minutes later  I heard the hospital room door open while I was in the shower. Next I hear a knock on the door and a familiar voice sound.

        "Craig it's Ross. I got your things. Open the door," I heard Ross yell. I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I open the door to see Ross standing there with my bag in his hand and eating a doughnut.

        "Here are your things. Oh and this breakfast is good," Ross mumbled as he was finishing his doughnut and handed me the bag.

        "Thanks man. And stop eating my breakfast." Ross ignored me and went to sit down in one of the chairs, but not before grabbing a banana.

         I was finished in the bathroom and changed into the clothes Ross bought. Ross and I grabbed the breakfast and my other clothes off the desk and checked out the hospital. When we hopped into his car and drove off, that's when all the questions were asked.

         "So why the hell were you in the hospital?! In fact, where the fuck have you been for the past few days?! I had to cover for you until you got back!" Ross yelled. I looked at him and saw his face turning red. I have never seen Ross this mad before. I guess that's what assistants/best friends are for.

          I didn't give anything away about Ray. I didn't want to mess this up for Ray before Ross got the chance to meet him. I explained to Ross that a special friend came into town and spent a few days with him. Then lied and said when he left I went back home to take a quick walk and end up getting shot by I didn't know who.

        "But I don't get it, Prod. It's not like you to go on leave without telling me," Ross said.

        "He took my phone for a few days so I wouldn't be so stressed with work. That's why I couldn't call you or the office," I said lying through my teeth.

        "Oh, well you have one possesive friend on your hands. Well the point is I'm glad you're alright. Anyway, while you were away alot has gone down at the office." I was hoping nothing negative was going to come out of Ross's mouth. It ended up being that Leylanni got pregnant, and that he broke up with his girlfriend months ago and became engaged to a guy named Keith. No wonder there's a big rock on his finger.

        When we arrived at my place I rushed out the car and into the house so fast I slammed the door on Ross. I walk in and see no fruit, I hear no music playing,.Nothing was down here. Maybe he's upstairs.

        "Ray! Raaayyy!" I shout up the stairs. I heard no response, but I did hear Ross come in right before I started to head upstairs.

        "Well you're welcome for the ride home. And why do you keep shouting Ray? You're going to wake up the neighbors." I forgot about Ross for a moment, I just stood at the bottom of the stairs looking stupid trying to think of an excuse.

        "Uh, well you see. Ray left a reminder for me in the hospital saying that he would meet me here later on. You know just to see if I was okay." I hate lying to Ross this much. He's my best friend, but then he isn't who I love. I'm only lying to protect Ray and keep a good reputation on him.

        "Oh okay, well let me get going. I'll let you and Ray have your friend time and I'll see you later. See ya Craig," Ross said as he was getting ready to walk out the door. "And get as much rest as you need, Daddy."

        I missed the moments I had like this with Ross. "Okay baby boy," I said back to him. I heard him laugh along with the sound of the door closing and locking. I smiled and went upstairs into my bedroom. Sadly Ray's not in here either, or in this entire house. I still know Ray has to be in New York somewhere. The only other place I haven't looked yet is the prositute headquarters he works at. Tomorrow I'll see if he's down there and take him with me. I will not give up until I have found Ray.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Here is chapter four of Me, Myself, and I. And plus a specific person *coughs* Shoutout to @EbonyDIamond_ wanted to know if I have updated so here you go chica.

Anyway Prodigy needs to stop being so indenial and face the fact that Ray is GONE!!!! Not meaning to yell, but it's true. Well it's 11:59 p.m. where I am so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread something (anything but STDs), August Alsina is FINEEEE!!!, and DEUCES!!!!