Chapter 5 - Movie Time

**Camila’s POV**

Thirty minutes into the movie I turned to look at Paloma, she sat with her knees up to her chin. She looked really scared. All of a sudden she stood up slowly and tried to make her way towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Krystah paused the movie everyone turned to look at Paloma.

"I….I’m going to my…." She started, "Room, I have to get something." She said as she made a run for it.

"I bet she has to get a new pair of pants." Megan laughed.

"Haha, Not funny" Krystah said.

"She probably does. She turned on all the light up stairs."

"I did not have to change my pants, Megan" Paloma said as she walked down the stairs. "I had to get my phone."

"Why did you turn all the lights on then?" Louis asked.

"Because, I didn’t want something to jump out and grab me!" She replied in a serious tone.

"Why do you need your phone during the movie anyways?" Krystah asked.

"Cause, Ryan was gonna text me tonight, I told you that earlier." Paloma said sitting back down.

"Who’s Ryan?" Harry asked.

"Oh, Just Paloma’s boyfriend," Megan said. I looked at Niall. He looked disappointed about what Megan had just said.

"Do all of you girls have boyfriends?" Liam asked.

"No, Just Paloma." I replied.

"Can we finish the movie now?" Niall asked.

"Yeah," Zayn said.

"Press play!" Krystah said.

Throughout the movie Paloma sent a few texts to Ryan. Every time the phone vibrated I saw Niall’s face turn from excited to just plain disappointed.

**2 Hours Later**

**Megan’s POV**

The movie finally ended. For me it was just another girl screaming out, even though no one can hear her. You tell her not to open the door she does it anyway and gets attacked. Paloma looked scared out of her mind.

"Oh…..are you scared?" Louis laughed

"No." Paloma said, it was sort of convincing.

"Oh, okay whatever you say." He said sarcastically.

"BOO!" Zayn yelled trying to scare her. She quickly turned around and grabbed his arm. He fell down.

"Don’t ever do that again!" She said in his ear.

"Got it," He said in pain.

"Paloma let the poor boy go." Megan joked. Paloma let go of Zayn’s arm and he got up.

"Mate, you just go beat-up by a girl." Louis laughed.

"I did not get beat up." Zayn stated, "I let her."

"Say what you want Zayn." Camila said.

**20 Minutes Later**

**Krystah’s POV**

We were walking the boys out the front door. It was already 2:00 in the morning.

"Thank you girls for having us over," Zayn said as he stepped out the door frame.

"You’re Welcome." We said in unison.

"Girls, would you like to go golfing tomorrow around Noon?" Harry asked.

"Uh… I don’t think we have anything going on." Camila stated.

"So, Yeah. We’d love to." Krystah said smiling.

"Good!" Niall said getting in the car and rolling down the window, "We’ll see you girls tomorrow."

"We’ll meet you guys at the golf course down the street around noon." Paloma said.

"Sounds good," Louis said settling into the driver’s seat.

"Bye!" They yelled in unison from the car windows.

"Bye." I said as the girls and I headed towards the house.