Chapter 2 - Say What Now!!!

Chapter 2 – Say What Now!!!

**Camila’s POV**

"Did he say One Direction?" I said, trying not to scream.

"No Way! One Direction!" Krystah said, "EEEPP!!!"

"It makes sense, because they are having a concert tomorrow night at the stadium. Remember?" I said. I remembered, because we couldn’t go because it sold out in seconds.

"The ride is about to begin. Please hold on and keep your hand and feet inside the ride at all times." The Ticket person said.

"Camila, you don’t want to cry like a baby in front of Harry Styles, do you?" Paloma teased.

The ride had started and I was spinning, very fast. Paloma, Megan, and Krystah were spinning in the seats around me. I knew I was gonna be sick after this.

**Krystah’s POV**

Camila looked so sick that we stopped spinning the seats. Before we knew it the ride was over. We had to help her off, she could barely stand.

"Are you okay?" Paloma asked.

"I think you ate too much cotton candy." I added.

**Camila’s POV**

"I’m fine. I just have to…" I started to say as I tried to walk. Before I knew it I threw-up right next to someone’s shoes.

"Sorry……I’m Sooo sorry…" I trailed off as I looked up at the green eyed boy standing in front of me.

"Oh My God, Camila!" Krystah said not paying any attention to the boy. Paloma and Megan were laughing quietly. I tried to hide my face behind my hair.

"Are you okay?" Asked a boy in a plaid shirt, putting his hand on my back.

"Um…..Yeah…..I’m fine." I said not making eye contact.

"Are you sure?" The boy with the green eyes, asked.

"Yeah, I’m sure." I said forcing a smile on my face. "Well this is embarrassing." I mumbled under my breath.

"It’s alright, Love. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t beat herself up about it. It happens to all of us. It’s just a bump in the roller-coaster of life." The boy with the dark hair, said.

"Oh Zayn, you and your words of wisdom." The boy with a high pitched voice laughed.

Oh my god! I thought I knew these boys from somewhere, but I could quite make it out because of the darkness. It’s One Direction, or at least four of the members, I couldn’t see Niall. How could I not notice the accents before! That means Paloma has to watch the ‘Paranormal Activity’, at least one good thing come out of this situation.

"Can we get you some water?" Harrys asked.

"Um….Sure." I replied, still hiding my face as we walked to the concession stand.

As we were walking I told Krystah, "We need to go by Blockbusters before we go home." She just smiled and nodded.

"So….Paloma, are you ready for tonight?" Krystah asked.

"What are you talking about?" Paloma replied.

"You know…."

"I know what?"

"You know the movie marathon!"

"Oooooo! What movie marathon?!?!" Louis asked.

"Who said I was gonna watch those movies?" Paloma asked, not paying attention to Louis.

"Remember your bet!" Krystah said.

"I Never……." She paused and looked at the ground.

"Now you remember!" Krystah laughed.

"I said all five, there are only four."

"It still counts!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"What are they fighting about?" Harry asked, walking back from the concession stand.

"I don’t know." Zayn said.

"Oh….Here’s your water, Love." Harry said handing me the water bottle.

"Thank-you," I said still not making eye contact.

"I never got your name,"

"Oh…Sorry, I’m Camila. Over there is Paloma and Krystah,"

"And I’m Megan." Megan said.

"Well it’s nice to meet you." Harry said with a smile, "I’m Harry. This is Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Niall is around here somewhere….."

"Wait……What……Did you say Niall? Krystah said like a four year old.

"Um…Yeah…Why?"

"So Paloma can shut-up and just watch the movies."

"Wait…What?"

""Paloma had a bet with Camila. That is we ever met you guys, that she would watch all of the ‘Paranormal Activity’ Movies with us."

"Oh…Now it get it." Louis said.

"I see." Harry said with a smile, "Well…Then we need to find him!"

"No…..Harry we really don’t need to find him!" Paloma said.

"Oh yes we do!"

"No we don’t!"

"Yes we do!" Louis said.

"But….." Paloma said.

"No ‘Buts’, Oma" Krystah said.

We walked around ‘till we found a blonde haired boy with a ton of cotton candy sticks.