Chapter 3 - Casually Crazy

**Niall’s POV**

"Niall!" I heard Louis yell. I looked up and saw the boys walking towards me, looks like they found some friends.

"Bloody Hell, Niall!" Harry said, "How much cotton candy do you need?"

"What?" I said, "I’m hungry!"

"Oh….These are, our friends." Liam said gesturing to the four girls standing next to them.

"This is Camila, Paloma, Krystah, and Megan." Zayn said pointing to each of them as he said their names. They all waved.

"Well it is nice to meet you girls, I’m Niall."

"Meet!" Krystah practically yelled, "Now it is settled ‘Paranormal Activity’ marathon!" She and Camila gave each other a Hi-5.

"Wait…What?" I asked confused.

"Camila & Paloma had a bet that if they met us Paloma would have to watch all of the ‘Paranormal Activity’ movies. Now that they have met us, Paloma is refusing to go through with the deal." Liam explained.

"I get it now." I replied.

"Yup,"

"I have been dying to watch them me self."

"Hey, you guys could come over and watch them with us if you want." Camila offered.

"Cool."

"It sounds fun."

"Great."

"Awesome," Were the replies from the boys.

"When?" Zayn asked

"Um….Well we were planning to watch them when we got home." Krystah said.

"Great, what’s your address?" Liam asked.

Krystah found a piece of paper and wrote it down, she handed it to Liam.

"What do we need to bring?" I asked, "Food? Popcorn? Drinks? Food? "

"Um…..Whatever you guys want." Paloma said.

Paloma is beautiful. There is something about her, I couldn’t make it out. She is incredible.

**Harry’s POV**

The girls had left to go pick-up the movies. We are headed to the store to pick-up popcorn and drinks.

"So…How did you guys meet those girls?" Niall asked. The car went silent. Louis started laughing.

"Um…Well…Harry, would like to explain this one, Mate?" Zayn laughed.

"I don’t see how it was funny." I said.

"Oooooo….Harry’s blushing." Niall said.

The conversation trailed of as Liam said, "Niall, We saw the way you were looking at Paloma."

"Was not," Niall replied.

"Was too,"

"No"

"Yes"

"Maybe,"

"Haha, see I was right."

"I said, maybe."

"Oh okay."

"Mate, we all saw it." Zayn said.

"Zayn, what about the way you looked at Krystah? Eh?" Niall said.

"What?!?!"

"You know what."

"I don’t know what you are talking about."

"Mate, don’t play dumb."

"I seriously don’t know what you are talking about."

"Mate, you fancy Krystah." I said.

"What about you and Camila? Eh, Harry?"

"Um………."

"You totally fancy her."

"Maybe,"

"Maybe?" Louis asked, "You’re practically head over heels." He laughed.

"Oh, Okay then."

"Oooooo…..He’s blushing."

"Shut up," I said, "Let’s talk about you and Megan. Eh, Mate? What’s going on there mate?"

"What…....Nothing!"

"Okay Louis, whatever you say." The boys started laughing. Everyone knew something was up. Louis practically stared at her the entire time we were at the carnival.

**Paloma’s POV**

"I CANT BELIVIE ONE DIRECTION IS COMMIN’ TO OUR HOUSE!!" Megan squealed like a four year old.

"Megan, you have to stay calm." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever Paloma,"

"I’m just saying." I laughed.

"Well….Is everything ready?" Krystah asked walking into the room.

"Yeah," I replied, "I think so."

"Oma, you ready for the movies?" Camila asked with a smile.

"Um……Yeah" I replied, "How scary could it be."

"Don’t worry, Oma. Maybe you can just snuggle up to Niall." Krystah laughed.

"Shut-up Krystah" I almost yelled.