Chapter 1 - Let's Have Some Fun

Hope You Guys Love It! I already have 8 chapters written for this fanfic. I'll post the next chapter when I have 75 Reads. Hope You Like It. ;)

Chapter 1

***Krystah’s POV***

We were on our way to the carnival. Paloma had been bugging us to go with her for days.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Paloma screamed.

“Calm down, we’re not even there yet.” Camila laughed.

“I’ll calm down. But you guys have to promise me one thing…” Paloma started.

“What!?!?!?!” Megan interrupted.

“Let me finish...You guys have to go on the Tornado with me?” Paloma finished.

“No! NO WAY!!!” Camila yelled with fear in her voice.

“Yeah, let’s do it!” I replied.

“Yay, it will be fun.” Megan added.

“Come on Camila you have to go with us. It will be fun!” Megan tried to convince her.

*10 Minutes Later*

“We’re HERE!!!!!!!!!” I yelled as I parked the car.

Paloma was the first to get out of the car. It was funny seeing her act like a kid. She was the responsible and smart one, the one who wouldn’t get into to trouble. When we were in High School, she would always have her homework done before we left the classroom. We were always lucky when we got her to goof off. Camila is the total opposite of Paloma. She’s carefree and never had her homework done until the last minute. She was always the last one to show up to things, she was late to graduation. And she never knows when to stop goofing off. Megan was responsible and goofy. She always has a book in her hands. She never stops reading. She reads more than any of us. I’m a mixture of all three of them. I was responsible, goofy, and smart.

“Let’s do this!!!!” Paloma yelled, she looked like a kid in a candy store.

“Can we do small rides first?” Camila asked, still worried about the tornado ride.

“Sure, but let’s go before Oma leaves us.” Megan giggled, as she pointed to Paloma who was already at the ticket booth.

***Paloma’s POV***

I started to walk to the girls as I put the tickets in my pocket.

“Did you buy enough tickets?” the responsible Krystah asked.

“Yes, I bought just enough. I spent $150.00 dollars on them.” I replied.

“What are you crazy!?!??!??! Why did you spend that much?” Camila screeched.

“You are insane!” was Megan’s reply.

“No, I’m not. You guys better ride on a lot of rides.” I laughed and started to walk to the closest ride I could find.

“Let’s have some FUN!!!!!” Megan yelled as we got on the first ride.

*2 Hours Later*

***Camila’s POV***

“Come On!”

“Come with us!”

“You can do It!” the girls begged me to ride the tornado with them. I was scared of the tornado. It was a crazy ride, you spin and twist and a lot of other things that are inhumane.

“Come on come with us please!” Paloma begged.

“NO WAY! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!” I replied almost in a yell.

“I Double Dog Dare You!” Megan said with her arms crossed and a big grin. She knows I never give up a good dare.

“OK. I’ll do it!” I know I’m going to be sick after this. “Wait, I’ll do it under one condition.”

“What condition?” Krystah asked.

“Paloma has to watch all the Paranormal Activity movies with me!” I replied with the biggest grin EVER. Yes, Paloma was the toughest out of us girls, but when it came to scary movies she was the one who had all the lights after watching it.

“NOWAYNOTGOINGTOHAPPEN!!!!!!!!!” she screeched.

“Yes, you’re going to do it.”

“When I meet One Direction. Yes when I meet them, then I’ll watch the movies.” Paloma replied knowing she would never meet them.

“That’s not fair! We’re probable never going to meet them.” I replied crossing my arms.

“Yes, but if we do I will watch the movies. Ok.”

“Promise?” I asked. I felt that I was going to have to have her sign a contract.

“Promise.”

“Are you guys done fighting now?!?!?! Hehehe. Let’s go on the tornado now!” Krystah said as she walked to the line.

*10 Minutes Later*

***Megan’s POV***

“I hate this line!” I said frowning at the girls.

“We’re almost to the end.” Krystah said pointing to the (ticket person).

“How many?” asked the (ticket person)

“Four” we said in unison.

“Okay. Go find a sit.”

“This is going to be AWESOME!” I yelled as I sat down. We were sitting in our seats why the (ticket person) was buckling in other people. He was on his way to buckle us in. All of a sudden I heard girls screaming. They were screaming out names, but I couldn’t understand the names.

“Arms up please?” The (ticket person) asked.

“Oh, yay sorry. What’s all that screaming for?” I asked him.

“Those girls are screaming for some boy band sitting on the other side of this ride.” He started. “They had hoodies on, but I told them to lift their arms and there hoodies fell off of their heads and all of these girls started to scream.” He finished.

“Oh, the boy bands name was One Direction, I think.” He said as he walked away

Hope You Guys Liked It! I already have 8 chapters written for this fanfic. I'll post the next chapter when I have 75 Reads. Hope You Liked It. Oh, most of the other chapters were written by my sister. :) 75 Reads Remember!!!