Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Third person

"I told you it didn't work!" Shadowed yelled out as he gazed upon his beautiful mate. After they took her from Grey, they ran home to try and stop the bleeding and let Grey handle his 'son'...of a bitch!

The bleeding wasn't stopping, if anything she was bleeding more. Her witch was gone and now she's human and can't heal like she could before. They realized that the only way for her to have a 50/50 % chance of living. They had to bite her, the only way for her to live was if she turned into a werewolf herself.

They thought the plan would work perfectly but it seems useless now. The bleeding still won't stop and now she's becoming pale and her breathing is coming out in short pants.

They fear she may never wake up again, never see her beautiful eyes or live forever together. "We should have never left her! We should have made a bigger effort to protect her." Draco yelled at his brother and himself. The fear of losing her was great. Her body was now rejecting their venom and they were losing her.

"So this is how it ends...without her, I don't want to live." Shadowed whispered as he cupped her delicate face. Draco walked up to his brother and engulfed him in a loving embrace. They were losing her and they knew it. They had each other but it wasn't nearly the same. Life wouldn't be the same...

Inhaling one last time, Ivory took her last breath and let darkness become her.

Three days after Ivory left her brothers the funeral was being held. Everyone they knew was attending, even Grey.

Carrying her fragile and still body down the gardens to her final resting place, people gazed upon her beauty. Even in death, she was breath taking. Her beautiful dark curls were gently laid all around her head, acting as a crown. Her hair was filled with beautiful black and white roses. Her hands were crossed together over her black beaded bodice. Gently flowing down, her skirt delicately flowed with the silent wind. Black and white roses adorned every inch of her pale body, all around they were laid across.

As they set her still form down on the stone altar the winds picked up their pace and the roses around her started to flow with it, leaving her in its wake.

People cried and sobbed for their loss of their beloved Alpha female, daughter, sister and mate. As the day came to an end the candles around her started to glow in the night. Her brothers would not burry her, they would not let the ground consume her. And so they let her lay for the world to see her beauty for years to come. She would not decay and she would not fade away.

As her mates were left alone to morn for their loss the winds stopped and an intake of breath was heard in the night. They slowly turned to face their beautiful mate, only to see her beautiful violet eyes flick open once again.

THE END

JUST KIDDING, THIS BOOK HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!

I really hoped you like my story, tell me whatcha think! Don't forget to vote. Thanks:)