Chapter 1

•The Witch And The Werewolves•

Ivory

Did your parents ever tell you the stories of werewolves vampires and witches? Did they tell you then to scare Ito listen? At a young age you thought they were real. But as you got older you stopped believing in the boogeyman. But you shouldn't have, the stories your parents told were real even if they thought they weren't. Vampires , werewolves and witches exsist, unfortunately. Now don't get me wrong I love those stories, mainly because I'm living in one.

I grew up living in a story that involved werewolves ext. let me start from the beginning and maybe you can see a little better.

My names Ivory Kukoski, I have long dark chocolate brown curly hair, I have golden eyes filled with specks of silver in them. I'm thirteen and I live with werewolves... Yeah werewolves, told you I live in a story. My father he's the Alpha of the pack that we live in, the CrimsonSteel Pack, one of the most dangerous and loved packs in the UK. I love loving here, most of the time but there's just one problem.

I'm not a werewolf... You see my whole family are werewolfs but for some unknown reason when it came time for me to shift for the first time my wolf wouldn't come out. It sucks and I wish she would but she hasn't and I fear she never will. But hey luck was never on my side. In more then just that instance.

Let me take you back a couple years ago and start from where my misfortune all began. Where most things start...Home.

•••

Three years ago:

BING BING BING!!!

I slowly dragged my butt out of bed an into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Once I finished my shower I went out to my room to pick my outfit for the day. As I was rummaging through my closet it hit me!

Today is the day I shift!!! I can't wait iv been waiting for this day for along time and now it's finally here.

I quickly put on some white short shorts an off the shoulder flowy black shirt and my black combat boots and ran downstairs. My whole family was sitting at the table eating breakfast. My dad, the Alpha was sitting at the head of the table, my mother was on the other end across from him and my two older brothers shadow and Draco were on one side stuffing their faces. I quickly took my seat on the opposite side of them and said good morning.

"Mornig guys" I greeted everyone.

"Morning honey how are you feeling, did you sleep well" my mom asked.

"Yeah I sleep pretty good. What about you?"

"We slept fine thank you" she answered.

For the rest of breakfast we sat in silence but awkward silence. My brothers kept giving me these weird looks and my parents looked like they knew why. It was really uncomfertable. Once breakfast was over I went back up to my room m. I got to my room closed the door and sat at my desk and turned on my computer. I was going over a school assignment when a knock came to the door.

"Come in". My brothers entered the room looking extremely sexy. Now you might be saying eww that's gross their yor brothers but come on their werewolfs they were meant to be sexy. The oldest is Shadow he's sixteen he has dark brown hair like me, green eyes that any girl could get lost in and a great tan build. At sixteen he already stands at 6'2 he's huge. My other brother Draco has black hair, blue hypnotic eyes and also a hot tan build but not as broud as Shadow. He's 6'0 and he's about to turn sixteen In a week.

Iv always had these untapped feeling for my brothers and I don't know why. It freaks me out sometimes because brothers and sister aren't supposed to having those kinds of feeling for each other. Iv never told them because I know they would laugh at me for saying I had a crush on them. But they also act kinda weird around me. Their kinda pervy like they'll always be touchy feely with me and kiss me whole face and snuggle me, it's weird but feels good it makes me laugh.

When they came into my room and sat on my bed I swiveled around in my seat to face them.

"What's up guys?"

"Oh nothing much just wanted to see how you were doing.

"Oh we'll I'm doing fine, just kinda excited!"

"you should be yor finally going to shift!"

"Yeah I know I can't wait!"

After i said that I could have sworn I heard shadow say ' and then you finally know' which I had no I idea what he ment so I just brushed it off. Once they left I decided to watch some tv. The day really went by fast and slow at the same time. I started to get a little nervous because I didn't know when I was supposed to shift.

That day I went through the whole day and wondered why I hadn't shifted. My parents explained to me that sometimes your wolf isn't ready to phase and you just have to be patient. To say I was really upset was an understatement I was angered. I really wanted to shift. And not only me but so were my brothers for some reason!

So yeah even now I haven't shifted and it's been three years. But not being able to shift was only one of the horrible things that started the week.

•••

Three days after her supposed to shift day:

"We have to tell her, we can't keep it form her any longer." . I heard my brothers tell my parents in the kitchen. They didn't know I was listening but I was and I didn't understand what they meant.

"Tell me what?" I asked once I rounded the corner.

They all turned their heads and looked at me in disbelief. My mom led me to the livig rooms and we all sat down.

"Honey we have to tell you something. Well yor brothers have something to tell you." . My mom said.

"Okay" I answered a little warily.

"Okay Ivory me and Shadow we umm... Need to tell you something important." Draco said.

"Well then tell me and stop making me worried. Spit it out!" I snapped at him, I was getting a little irritated that I was being kept in the dark about something obviously important and serious.

"Okay well me and Shadow are your mates"

That simple sentence is what ruined my life forever. Well not really but I was not expecting them to say that!

"What are you crazy? You guys are my brothers thats just wrong that's not possible!!!!" I was on the point of hysterics by now! I was feaking out this is just not possible! "The fates are playing mean tricks and I don't like it!"

"Ivory the fates aren't playing tricks. We are your mates. Remember how all your life you felt attracted to us well that's why!" Shadow tried to explain.

"How did you know I was attracted to you guys!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Were Mates and the way you look at us tells it all!" Draco answered with his oh so gorgeous smirk! Wait no I will not be thinking this!! This.. This is to much to think about!

A little while later after some more of my outburst I calmed down and brothers explained how they always knew and what a mate is supposed to be and what you are to each other. How we have a bond and yada, yada yada! I was so confused and scared and tired. I love my brothers and I have always care for them more then A brother but this is to much. Im scared and confused and I don't know what to do.

They told me that they would always love me and look after me. They started to hold me while I cried on their shoulders. I don't even know why I'm crying? But it felt good, but I also knew I couldn't do this. For one because their my brothers not my mates. Second because I don't even have a wolf and it's going to be a lot harder to be there for them like that. And thirdly they desirve so much better then me. Like come on in 13 and they could have any hot girl they want. Im just not cut out for that kind of life style.

Once we departed I told them I needed time to think and they said okay an I went up to my room. I knew what I had to do to make everybody's life better. I wanted a normal life because let face it I'm not a werewolf I won't ever be one and I don't even feel like I belong here anymore. So if I leave everyone's lives will be so much better. Including my mates.

Once I got to my room I packed all my stuff in a over the shoulder bag and wrote a note for my family. Once I felt I was ready I opened the window and jumped out. Good thing I was on the bottom floor. I looked back at my house for the last time and disappeared into the darkness of the night.

•••