Chapter 4

OKay this is chapter four obviously

Thanks for your support guys luv yalls!!!

PLEASE

COMMMENT

VOTE

FAN

OR

JUST READ IT

-________<<<<<>>>>>\\\\\_________>>>>>~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>_______

Ivory

I was sitting on my bed lost in thought, thinking about my child hood with my real family Two and a half years ago. Wow, when I think about it that way it seems so long ago.

'sigh' I got up from my bed an went over to my floor length mirror and looked at my self. I wonder what Shadow and Draco would think if me now. I'll be 16 in a couple of days, I still have my long dark almost black curly hair that goes to my hips. My face has changed to, instead of a little girls young face is a teenagers beautiful featuters. I still have my content golden eyes but my pink lips are much more fuller and soft looking. Since through the years I kept up with my figure I now have a very curvaceous body. I'm quite petite but still have a models figure. At 5'6 my Mates/Brothers still tower over me....ughh I thought Atleast I would grow up to be 5'8,but nooo.

I keep worrying about seeig my brothers again, but my family keeps telling me their going to be thrilled with me and how iv returned. Ha little did they know I ain't going to see them. I decided once again that I had to run away. I don't want to run away from another family, but I can't face my brothers. It hurts so much just to think about them and then to see them and know they can never be pleased with me hurts even more.

I sighed and swiftly walked back to my bed to start packing a small douphle bag. Half way through packing a nock came to the door. 'crap I'll be caught' I thought to myself. I quickly put the bag under my bed and made myself look bored on my bed.

"Come in!"

My mom came into the room looking suspicious. Wow that didn't take long for her to figure out somethings off. "What's going on ivory?" she asked. " Nothing why you say that?".

"Because I know you and your not to happy about going back. Naturally I thought you would be doing something to get out of it!".

"Hey I'm not doing anything so no need to worry mum. Really!".

"Yeah right. Alec can you come here!" she yelled out to my dad, oh crap this isn't good.

"What's up honey?" my dad asked when he came in. "Ivory is up to something I can feel it. The atmosphere is way off". Gosh can't she leave it Alone I just want to be happy and care free. Can't she see going back there won't help!

"Well read her mind and find out!" my dad told her. "What nobody Is going to be pervading in my thoughts!" I almost yelled at them.

"She's trying to run away so she doesn't have to see them.." wow that was fast I didn't even feel her in my head.

"No way young lady your coming because it's ment to be whether you like it or not. I'm sorry but it's prophecy and we will get you there whether we have to tie you down and transport you ourselves." wow my dad is seriously serious about this. To bad I'm not going...

"Im not going I can't I wish you guys could see that..." I crossed my arms and answered back. "It's not fair to them or me!".

"Sorry sweety I guess you leave us no choice." my dad said as he approached me. "What are your talki.... Ahhh dad put me down now!". I yelled while pounding on his back after he thrusted me over his shoulder. "Sorry sweety no cando. We're ALL going and there's nothing you can do about it.".

Ughhhh fuck my life...I'm screwed!!!!