Chapter 6

(After their mating) That scene will be in another part of rated R scenes, made as a book.

Ivory

The sun was shining brightly three my curtains making me wince from the sudden change in light. Once my eyes adjusted I yawned and tried to stretch, but I was wrapped in two sets of muscular arms.

Suddenly last nights events started coming back to me. Seeing my family, my brothers marking me and then mating me.

HOLY CRAP!!!! I mated my brothers!!!!!

This isn't what I wanted, I didn't want a mate let alone two and now I've just sealed my fate because of my sexual slutty witch.

"Hey I' am not slutty, sexual yes but not slutty! And don't act like you didn't love it Ivory."

"Well of course I loved it I was caught up with lust and now I regret it! We have to get out of here!" I yelled at her

"What no! Don't you da..." I cut her off before she could continue and tried to get out of bed. But being trapped between two insanely sexy strong wolves is hard.

Carefully I unwrapped both their arms from my waist and chest and slowly made my way out of bed, almost there I kept chanting to myself. And I thought I had it in the bag until I was roughy pulled back and tucked under two males.

"Where do you think your going Ivory?" ask Draco as he trailed his lips across my jaw line.

"N,n no no where" I stuttered as I started to get lost in his seductive kisses.

"Little mate you weren't trying to get away from us were you?" ask Shadow.

"No!" I answer a bit to quickly and immediately they knew. "Your not getting away from us again, we have you now and you belong to us." Shadow bit out as he brought his lips roughly to mine.

I'm a goner! Was all I could think as I was trailed back into a world of pure pleasure. All ideas of escaping forgotten.

Mystery POV

Shes gorgeous. Strong. And extremely powerful. And I want her as my OWN. Those two Alphas are not good enough for her. And this prophecy cannot become true. They may have mated but I can still get her back before she becomes Alpha female.

The two worlds of witches and werewolves cannot join. Now all I have to do is get rid of them two and take her when their not looking.

This is gonna be good!

_______________________________

Okay I know I took like a really long time to upload and im sorry ad also I'm sorry that this chapter isn't very long!