Chapter 5

Sooo sorry for te long wait! I haven't had time to upload on this book becaus iv been so caught up with my other books but here is the next chapter hope you like it!

ENJOY

___________________________________________

Ivory

I am so freaking mad! After my dad threw me over his shoulder he told my mom to put a spell on me that made me obey! And I can't do anything about it! So at the moment I am sitting in the car with my family driving over to my old families house! I'm nervouse and scared and I feel like puking. You know that saying 'I have butterflies in my stomach" well I feel like I have a flawk of birds in my stomach.

"Honey were sorry we had to do this but we love you and this is prophecy!" my mother tried to explain. I huffed and turned towards the window. She sighed and the car was met with deadly silence once again. After a few more hours of driving we arrived at the place I never wanted to see again. This place reminds me of loneliness and a young girl who was a misfit. But then again it reminds me of a happy family wonderful parents and beautiful brothers.

We stopped and my family got out of the car as well as me, unwillingly might I add. We walked up to the steps and my father rang the bell. As we were waiting Elena turned to me and said "I bet that their just horny dogs by now. Waiting so long for you to come home." . "Shut up" I snapped back at her. "You know you want them! Your witch must be waning for them!" she taunted me. "Screw this I'm leaving" I said as I walked back to the car.

All at once I felt a force take over me and I was thrown onto the side of the car. I groaned and got back up ad looked back at Elena. "Did you just fire ball me?" I questioned her, not realizing that my old family had stepped out and was watching us.

"Yeah I did! What are you going to do about it?!" she said while making her way down the steps. "This" I said as I gather a blue fire ball in my hands and through it at her face. It hit her right across the head and sent her flying back. I regained my composer and smirk down at her. She quickly recover and got back up and made her way towards me all while having real fire in her hands. She flew it at me full force, I quickly spun around and jumped in the air over it and landed in a crouched on the balls of my feet.

I started running towards and she the same, but before we could get to each other our father yelled at us " That's Enough!!!" he roared. We immediately stopped and faced him. I huffed and crossed my arms. " But she started it dad" I whined as he just stared at us. " Well I'm finishing it, we came here for one reason and you two are not ruining it. Your sisters, you should act like you Atleast like eachother in front of people." he said in his fatherly tone. "We do love eachother dad, we just neede to let off some steam" Elaine said. " yeah but she did start it!" I said. We looked to eachother and burst out laughing for no reason at all, we were on the floor rolling around. Once we controlled ourselves, we straightened up and stood infront of everybody. Our family was looking amused at us while my family was looking at us like we were crazies.

Looks like they haven't recognized me yet! Score!!!

" Ivory, is that you?" Draco said as he and Shadow slowly made their way towards me. Well my inner happiness is over! Wow they are even more beautiful then before. They were handsome before but now they look like men and gorgeous men at that!

While I was drooling over them I hadn't realized how close they were. Shadow reached out and cupped my face as Draco went around and snaked his arms around my waist. "You've been very naughty little mate" Shadow said as he got so close to me , to where I was literally sandwiched between them. I hardly heard what he said over the beating sound of my heart. Electric shocks were pulsing through my body from both their caress on my small figure.

I was to stunned to do much when they started leading me away from both my families and into my once gigantic house. It was as if I was in a trance, as they were leading me up stairs and into their room. Once we fully entered their room and they shut the door, I snapped out of my daze and started struggling against their hold.

" Now, now! Calm yourself babe." Draco cooed from behind me. "Do you know how long we have been looking for you? And now your supposed new family shows up with you on our doorstep. " . I instantly relaxed in their hold and sighed against Draco's chest. " That's it little mate, you belong to us." Draco said. " and we're going to take what is ours. We're going to take you hard.....and fast! " Shadow murmured against the nape of my neck as Draco nuzzled the other side of my neck.

"MINE" they both hisses in union and they bit onto my pulse, marking me as theirs. And oddly I was okay with it. Maybe fate has given me another chance at happiness. I settled against their hold and welcomed the blissful feeling of warmth and pleasure that went right to my core. Tonight will be a long night!

-__________________________________________

Hope you liked it! But now I need some help with te next chapter because we all know what's going to happen but idk if I should put that scene in or skip it!? So I'd you courl comment about what you think that would w much appreciated!!!

Hope you liked it!!

ENJOY!!!