Our friends

THIS IS NOT EDITED! 

I WILL BE EDITED IT WHEN THE STORY IS OVER! PLEASE, PLEASE READ ANOTHER ONE OF MY STORIES

REMEMBER VOTE FAN COMMENT AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING LAST CHAPTER!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 

(also i'm sorry this is short next chapter is going to have action and many more things! It will be longer! Promise hugs and kisses!)

******************* 

Ivy's Pov

What came into view was surprising. I never thought she would stick up for her self. Scarlett was yelling at our professors? Fred and Gorge was walking along with me and stopped watching the scene taking place in front of us. They were holding in their laughter. I walked up to them the professors were stunned at what she just did. Megan smirked crossing her arms. I frowned and walked up closer to the situation. "What's going on?"

Scarlett turned to me, it seemed like she was ready to cry. "I'm so tired of everyone taking her side and all she says is the worst things about people."

Mcgongal turned to a smirking Megan. "What did you say Megan. I know Scarlett is a well behaved child. You must of said something to trigger this behavior.

"Nothing professor, I swear she is crazy," Megan put her hands up in defeat.

Now I stepped in, "That is a load of bull Megan. You walk around here everyday calling her a mud-blood along with Jazzi and Harmonie. I used to be your friend... I know how you are. You hate them all on top of that your parents brain-washed you to be a death eater." I snapped at her. It was true... over the years Megan's mother and father had become the worst of people and they turned her as well.

"I would never!" Megan scoffed crossing her arms.

I shook my head disappointingly, "I'm going to dinner i'll see you later". I flipped my hair and ran off into the great hall. Fred and gorge followed along me trailing behind. As I entered the great hall.i saw Jazzi with Harry. They were sitting and giggling. It made me remember before we left Harry and I were cuddling up next to the fire. As friends as much as i didn't want it to be like that, that is the we were.

I felt someone pull on my arm and gave me a smile. Fred was really close to me now and it made me blush. "Come on your going to eat with us today."

**********************

Sahara Potter POV

I laid there on the floor. It was cold, I had no idea where I was. I quickly got up to my feet and looked around at the wooded area. 

Where was I? How did I get here? "Hello!" I called out into the dark woods.

"There she is!" I turn to see someone running towards me. I broke for a run dodging the trees till they ran passed me. I stood there in confusion. Then I saw her... she had dirt and blood running all over her. The girl looked pale her red hair was fading from its vibrant color. The girl was me...

I ran ahead there was fear in my eyes. why? Who were they? What were they doing? Where were they going to take me?

As they held on to her, she looked over at me and had tears in her eyes. "Stop him!" she shouted, "Do not let him join the tournament!"

I froze, was she talking to me? What tournament? Then I was brought back, I found my self in madam pomfrets hospital wing. I looked up to see Ron looking at me worriedly.

"Harry is going to kill me!" He grumbled to himself pacing back and forth with worriment written all over his face.

I chuckled darkly, "why is he going to kill you?"

Ron looked at me with confusion. Then he gave me a light smile, "Its a good thing your okay you fell pretty hard on the stair well." 

I fell? When did that happen?

"Okay."

I got up and left the nurses office Ron followed me I could feel tears welled up in the corner of my eyes. I inhaled deeply.

I wasn't going to tell anyone. This wasn't something that we were going to figure out. I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not but it wasn't something I will be dealing with now. My focus was to find the waters eye and to save my brother... Harry.

I walked back to the common room to see a steaming Scarlett, a worried Jazzi and a very disappointed Ivy.

I have come to realize that, this whole thing needs to be done on my own that I was going to lose them all now.

I walked up to the three, Dante and Dawn were next no my list of people. I gave them all a light smile and I rubbed my arm awkwardly. "You three should sit," i mumbled which oddly got there attention and they all obeyed. We all sat on the red and yellow couch. I eyed each one of them, this wasn't going to be easy. 

"What is it Sahara?" Asked Vee. I took in a long and deep breath and slowly let it go.

I shifted slightly to the right and sat crossed my legs, "I don't need your help." I closed my eyes and continued, "I need to do this on my own the waters eye and everything. This is about me saving Harry and everyone else. If I can't do that then... I will die trying. I just wanted to say-"

I was cut off by the one simple word, "no." Which came from a one little Scarlett who sat there angrily at me. "No, we aren't going to let you do that." Scarlett spoke in a stern voice one that i have never heard before. Scarlett was serious to the bone. I could see on the other's faces that they were thinking the same. They didn't understand they could get killed trying to do this.  

I groaned in frustration, they didn't understand! This was going to be life treating, did they not care about dieing? "No! Did you not understand me! I'm not asking for your help you are not going to help me! I know what I am going to do! You are not helping me with any of this! It is to dangerous!" I snapped at them. I stormed off to the dormitory's and went to bed angry.

***** 

Poor Sahara she was only trying to do the right thing! But! In the wrong way! 

Will her friends listen to her words of advice and stop helping her? Or! Will she finally come to terms that the for are friends for life and they wont back down?

Find out in the next chapter when things become hell!