Welcome Home Sahara Potter

It’s been forever and a year. Don’t hate me, please I’m doing about six other stories and I haven’t even uploaded them either! I’m SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SORRY!

I have it all planned out as well, also. First person to comment gets a preview of the next chapter! Okay lots of love and sexiness!

Each Saturday there will be a new upload! Thank you for reading! I love you all, what keeps me going is the comments and votes so remember to do that. Thank you, love winter!

Sahara Potter Chapter 13

I sat there on the train back to Hogwarts. I was alone it had been a lonely night. Even if Kendra and Dante stayed over once again I felt alone. I hated this feeling of not having my mother or any type of mother figure in my life nor father figure either. I looked out the window as we passed the trees and lakes, ponds you name it and we most likely passed it. You never really notice when you with other people the country side. Well here I am noticing everything. I pulled out midnight from her cage and I started to pet her.

Last night was indeed fun but hard. Just thinking of my mother it was indeed difficult to get used to. My bad sleeping habits had been kicking in once again; it was something that I tried to fight. I almost missed my train to day because of this. Kendra and Dante tried frantically to wake me several times during the course of the morning. I would not budge and so as a result I now have a damp soaking wet floor as well as my head. The water was Dante’s idea and Kendra was just being a little follower. It was almost three in the afternoon luckily we had already made it to Hogsmeade. I wondered how we got here so early then I thought to myself must be because there aren’t five hundred students weighting this train down. This was the most rational answer I was able to come up with. I shuffled on my seat till the train stopped we were here. I grabbed my suit case and put midnight back into her cage.  Midnight started flapping her wings she obviously didn’t like it.

I grabbed hold of my stuff and Midnight and exited the train soon enough professor Quirrell was there with his turban on his head as normal. I wondered if he had any hair and if not of he ever did. The Professor greeted/ stuttered at me, “He-e-hello Sahara P-p-p-potter welcome ba-back.” I just gave him a short nod then went to the school. We took the carriage to the school which was kind of cool only second years and up went to go do that. We got of the carriage not saying anything to one another and walked into the school, “Pro-Pro-Professor Dum-Dumbledore wo-would like to see-see you in-in-in his Office.”

I started walking ahead of him, “Okay I’ll go do that. Thank you Professor.” He didn’t say anything as I walked off.

I walked down the familiar halls that maze around and went into his office. There I was once again there with Dumbledore. Who didn’t look surprised to see me, “Sahara take a seat this won’t take long.” I walked over and sat down on the actual chair this time. The last time I was here I sat on a book, “I wanted to start off by saying I’m sorry for your lost. Have you figured out what had happened? Have you figured out about the waters eye?” He asked me with hope.

 I looked at him and lied, “No, nothing yet.”

“Well don’t worry about it too much right now, you’re a good girl Sahara and you will figure it out.” He said. He got up and walked around to midnight. “Sahara do you mind if I borrow Midnight. I heard she is a very reliable bird.” I looked up into his old wise eyes.