Blame it on the whiskey

Guess what! I’m back and better than ever for your long wait! I will be making this a longer chapter then normal! 8 pages 4,000+ words! Awesome isn’t it! I can’t wait to post the next chapter! Oh my god! Okay promise! Please read the WHOLE CHAPTER!! You will never believe what is going to happen! Okay also I got wonderful responses to this chapter! Thank you so much!

Please COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN! OR ADD TO READING LIST! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

So hey I never do this but let’s recap :-)

I walked back to the great hall with every step I took my heart moved five times faster. My blood was pumping and I was ready to just go. I ran and slammed into something soft. I looked up to see Ivy. Just one of the people I wanted to see. “You okay?” She asked me fixing her up.

Then it began getting my friends involved, was this right thing to do? I wasn’t sure, “I need your help.” I said to her.

We sat there that morning in the great hall. I sat there with Ivy, Jazzi, Scarlet, Dante, Whitney they were going over that I had just told them. Which was everything, I told them about the prophecy. This was said I didn’t want to get them involved really I mean it was my own problem but I needed then help. These people whom have sat beside me are my best friends and the most trusted people I knew. This was something so big, so, so big I didn’t know what to do. So here we sat, I told them what was going on and now it was all up to them. Would they help me? Could they be trusted? I hope to marline that they were. Something so big, something so, so, so big and I could not tell everyone or else Harry would know.

Ivy gave me a contemplated look, “So you’re serious. We find this thing and he is safe?” kept her elbow on the table while it kept it up for support. Ivy had a pained look on her face. “What about you? Will you be safe?”

 I pursed my lips together giving it a thought. I shrugged thinking about it I hadn’t considered really if I was going to be safe.  “I don’t know, maybe not but if it isn’t safe I don’t want you guys with me and getting hurt.”

Scarlet crossed her pale white arms, “well I don’t know about them. I’m staying in this with you no matter the consequences.” She said to me which made me relax a little but then I needed, Whitney, Ivy, Jazzi, and Dante to be okay with this as well.

“I’m in,” Dante’s voice bloomed from my left.

Jazzi’s voice boomed to my right, “Me to!”

Whiney gave a little pout, “Don’t forget me! I’m not letting you get hurt Sahara.”

I sighed and smiled at everyone. I had the best friends anyone could ever have. “You know there is a reason why this thing is hidden right? Which means it could be dangerous. I wouldn’t even know what the thing is.” I suddenly felt Dante pinch me. “Owe! What was that for? Why did you pinch me, Dante?” I shouted at him pinching him back. He winced in pain as well. I looked back to see the rest of them laughing and snickering at me and Dante’s bickering.

“Because you wouldn’t let me talk,” he pouted crossing his arms. I wanted to laugh he was acting like a girl. I rolled my eyes instead.

“Right Dante, right. Because I’m acting like a girl.” I picked up a piece of chicken and pulled it off the bone and threw it him. We all started to giggle. He looked at me with menacing eyes. As if he wanted to kill me. I laughed at him.

That was when Professor McGonagall walked by disapprovingly. “Mr. Redding-fort, Ms. Hondland what are you doing here?” They both got up and walked away from our table. McGonagall followed behind them to make sure they weren’t coming back. That was the thing I didn’t like that much at Hogwarts. We couldn’t really sit with our friends at a table if they were from different house.  Soon our conversation went on to quidditch.