Being sick can stink

Hello Thank you for sticking around so long! You guys are awesome as always awesome don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

So another chapter for Sahara Potter the not so secret sister!

I woke up once again to an empty common room. I got up and dressed at once, while I was getting dressed I was starting to feel dizzy but then it passed. As I walked out of the common room I thought to myself why had no one woken me?  I walked quickly down the steps to the ground floor into and stopped in front of the great hall. Once again a spell of dizziness had taken over this time I grabbed on to the door. Once again it passed and I went into the hall for lunch. I made a mental note to go see the nurse after lunch. I found Scarlett, Ivy and Jasmine eating lunch. “Over slept again?” I was stopped by Harry’s voice.

“Harry, hey, umm… Kind of I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Has it been happening to you too?” I asked him hoping he would say yes. How did he know? I thought to myself.

To my disappointment he said, “No, I haven’t. Do you want to go to the nurse?” He asked me. I rapidly shook my head.

I sighed, “I’ll be fine don’t worry about me. Really.” After that I was starting to feel it once again. I knew something wasn’t right. I didn’t want to admit it just yet. Maybe it was the lack of food in my system?

When I turned around I saw Ronald walking in, “Hey Ron, do you know what homework I missed yesterday in Professor Snape’s class?” I asked him. I missed the class because I over slept again. I really didn’t want to ask Hermione after last night I didn’t want to talk to her. Hermione Granger the only girl who could annoy me to the high heavens and back.

“No idea, I can barely keep up in that class as it is!” He exclaimed. Ron was kind of funny like that. He was just like his brothers as much as I don’t think he sees it I do.

I sighed, “Right thanks again Ron.” As Ron walked past me and I walked over to Jazzi, Scarlett and Ivy, I stopped for a moment. It was so odd. This wave of dizziness was stronger than the last. A few people looked over at me and I just stood back up and walked over the Jazzi Scarlett and Ivy, “Afternoon,” I smiled then taking a seat next to Jazzi.

Jazzi turned to me, “are you okay?” She looked worriedly at me. Concerned filled her face.

I said slowly and gave her an odd look, “yeah… I feel fine why?” I lied, taking a plate and filling it up with food.

Scarlett bit her bottom lip and stayed quite as if she didn’t want to say what was on everyone’s mind. I had a feeling they had been talking about me but my suspicions could be wrong. Finally Ivy started to speck, “Sahara I think you should go to the nurse.”

“Why?” I asked her very confused. I started to take a bite of my food then put it down on my plate. The dizziness was now there again but a little bit longer. Everything was starting to go out of focus when Jazzi’s voice brought me back.

 “Don’t freak out okay?” Jazzi warned me, has she started to play with her blond hair, twirling it around her long fingers.

I replied slowly trying to concentrate if on what she was saying, “Okay? What is this about guys? What’s wrong?”

“You over slept again.” Jazzi replied looking at me for a reaction.

I shrugged my shoulders, “So…?”

“You started to scream.” Scarlett said studying me.

There was nothing wrong so I shrugged my shoulders again, I really didn’t see the problem it was a bad dream. I don’t even remember dream all I remember was a face but it didn’t look human, “So another nightmare.” I concluded I didn’t see the big deal.