Chapter 3 take it to them

He was pissed and needed to blow off some steam. How could he? How dare he! Harry apperated to an empty field. What he was fixing to do was risky but he had no other idea what else to do. Pulling out his wand he sets up some traps in a circle around him. Putting the cloak of invisibility over him, he made sure everything was ready.
"Voldemort." He whispered. Several pops came from the area around him.
"Spread out, find him!" One yelled. Harry didn't recognize him but he did recognize the werewolf. Greyback. He ruined the lives of so many children. Harry steeled his emotion he would rid the world of the scum.
The wizards fell victim to his circle of traps, dismemberment, disfigurement and beheading. All that was left was Greyback.
"You know what happens to rapid dogs right? They get put down." He spoke calmly. An onslaught of spells impacted Greybacks body, still he did not go down. But Harry didn't let up, he did spell after spell draining his core. Finally with a well placed severing charm removed his head from his body. It wasn't the first time he killed, but this was a slaughter. Picking up his cloak he transfigured the bodies. They might be evil but they deserved to be buried by their families. He put the rocks in a pouch. But Greybacks body he burned and put the head on a spike digging it into the ground. He heard gasps behind him coming from the tree line.
"Who goes there!" He yelled.
A group of people stepped out of the trees two of which he recognized. Ted Tonks and Dean Thomas.
"What are you all doing out here?" He asked.
"We are hiding from the snatchers." Dean spoke up. "Harry what did you do."
"I lured them into a trap. I found out some unpleasant news. That." He said pointing to the head. "Is Fenrir Greyback. Notorious rouge werewolf. He liked to bite the children of parents who pissed him off. He bit Remus Lupin when he was only eight. He tried to bite Bill Weasley the night Dumbledore died. They other will get a proper burial by their families, but him he doesn't deserve one. But you all need a safe space to go. I know of one. The only requirement is to swear that you do not work for the dark lord." He gave them a small smile.
One after the other they all swore.
"Excellent. Dobby!" He called out.
The elf popped up beside him.
"Master Harry Sirs called for Dobby!"
"Yes Dobby, these kind people need to be taken to the safe house. Please take them. I will join you soon." With that he disappeared.
He knew where Voldemort was but he wasn't ready to face him just yet, not until they were on even ground. He did take Greybacks head and aparated to Malfoy Manor. He shoved the spike in the ground and spelled No more kid Gloves into the dirt. Putting the invisibility cloak back on he blew the gates off their henges and aparated a short distance away. He watched as they came from the house. He didn't take joy in their deaths but he did smile at Voldemort's scream of fury.
Now it's time to go to Hogwarts.