Chapter 1 the Letters (edited)

Ron had left us and food was getting low.
"What are we going to do Hermione? At this rate we will be dead before the wizarding war is over." Harry groan as he ran a hand through his hair.
"Maybe a trip into the muggle world is in order. There's a little town not far from here." She said thoughtfully.
Harry started fiddling with a letter from Gringotts. He had, had it for months now, but never had the opportunity to open it maybe it was time.
He unsealed the letter.
Dear Mr. Potter
due to the current political climate in the wizarding world those at Gringotts, have decided to quietly back our wealthiest customer. Enclosed is the complete inheritance ritual your mother had performed on you as an infant. The parchment self updates if anything happens to our clients. You will also find enclosed a list of properties that are only accessible by the Potter family. Along with the portkeys to get to them.
We have taken the liberty to add an endless wallet to this letter. The wallet is connected to the Potter vault. We've also included a new magical version of a debit card. It has no limit and can be used at any ATM and by any muggle machine. We also found letters from your parents. They were found when your account manager went through your file. We also have taken the liberty of creating False identities for you and your friends.
Lastly the creature community has come together to back you. Lord Potter should you need it our weapons are at your disposal.
To discreetly contact Gringotts the house elf known as Dobby has agreed to offer his services to help you.
London Bank Manager
Ranlock by order of
Her Royal Majesty
Griselda First of Her Name
Queen of the Goblins

He quickly checked the envelope. There inside was indeed a wallet with money a debit card, with ids for him Hermione and Ron. As well as a list of properties, their pictures and portkeys attached. He looked towards Hermione had fallen asleep with a book in her hands.
He grabbed the second letter. The parchment was yellowed with age and there was a bump in the paper. He caresses the parchment before gently opening it.
Looking inside there were two letters and a ring. The first letter he pulled out was from his mother.
My dearest Harry
I don't know how old you will be when you read this. I can only hope you don't ever have too. Incase we didn't survive your father and I have written these letters to you.
I hope you grew up being loved and well rounded being taken care of by Frank and Alice. I like Sirius and he makes an excellent godfather but he's not really the parenting type." Hardy chuckled. She was right Sirius wasn't the parenting type. "If you haven't grown up with either of them then I can only assume someone interfered with our wills. If the Longbottoms couldn't have taken you, we had a whole list of people. From Amelia Bones, an Auror partner of your fathers. Then my best friend Severus Snape. He was my best friend and I think he would make an good father figure.
Do not trust Dumbledore. He's up to something and he just gives me the creeps with that eye twinkle when he looks at you.
I hope you find someone to love Harry. Someone to spend the rest of your life with. I hope you did good in school and played quidditch. Even though I hate the game, even at one year old you love your toy broom.
I'm so proud of you my little boy. No matter what. I will always be proud of you. I love you.
Now serious talk. The ring in the envelope was given to me by your Grandfather. It's the Potter Lord ring. Your grandfather loved your father but even he recognized how much James trusted Dumbledore. In his will the headship of the Potter family was to go straight to you when you turned 15.
Be safe my son. Don't forget to live your life for you, we are gone but our love lives on through you.
Love Lily Evans Potter.

Harry started reading his fathers letter. He could immediately see what his mother said about his father trusting Dumbledore. It was full of pranks to play and to stay away from snakes. Suffering through the letter. Finally finishing he placed it down and held the Lord ring in his hand, he slowly slipped it on his right ring finger. He felt the magic wash over him purging anything foreign from his system and giving him a boost in power. Knowledge from his ancestors flooded his mind.
The magic and information overload stressed out his system and he passed out.
Before the sun was even up Harry was stirring the information in his head made him groan. That bastard Dumbledore. A growl escaped his throat. The Dumbledore family had been at odds with the Potter family for centuries. Seeing Hermione still asleep he made his way outside after quickly writing two notes.
"Dobby." He spoke into the cold morning air. Within seconds the elf was standing in front of him.
"Harry Potter sirs be calling Dobby!" He said excitedly while jumping up and down.
"Yes Dobby, I have a job for you to do, will you do it?"
"Oh yes sirs Dobby can!"
"Good, now I need you to take these notes to Queen Griselda. It's for her eyes only. Then this one is for Fred and George Weasley. Only give it to them when they are alone tell them it's from Prongs Jr. If they do what it says your going to be called away to different people. I need you to help get them to safety." The elf took the letters. "Dobby you must be careful if anyone on the dark side gets wind of this it will be dangerous for everyone. Understand?"
He nodded. "Dobby will do very best job to help Harry Potter sirs!" He popped away.

Harry pulled out his list of properties and looked at the first one Gryffindor castle. It was old but it could house a lot of people and it was unplottable. Grabbing the corresponding portkey he said the code phrase and disappeared. He reappeared in a grand entrance hall. He was met with wide eye faces of house elves.
"Master Harry's returned!" One yelled.
"I'm sorry you know me?" He asked.
"All elvsies be knowing you master Harry, mistress Lily made sure we all met you when yous a baby." The oldest one said.
"That sounds like something she would do. Ok now I'm expecting to house some guest for a long time. The one who killed my parents is back and hurting good people. They need a place to stay so I want to send them here. I need everything cleaned and enough food to feed an army for seven years. I also need anything valuable to be sent to the vault as well as any books spelled so they can't leave the property. As well as the Lord rooms sealed off until I come back. Can you do all that?"
The elves squealed excitedly they would be having people to take care of once more.
"It will all be done master Harry!" "Thank you now I must be off."
With that he apparated back to the tent and to Hermione, who was still asleep.

Deep within Gringotts, Dobby appeared before the goblin Queens door and knocked.
"Enter." Was called, Dobby shuffles in shyly, and held out the letter.
"Thank you Dobby you may go."
She opened the letter that could only be from Harry Potter.

"Your Majesty
I apologize for my late reply. I've recently acquired the Potter Lord ship ring and have taken control. I am opening my properties to anyone who seeks refuge from the war, be they dark, light, creature or wizard. I don't care as long as they swear an oath that they don't follow the dark lord.
If you could spread the world to those you can.
I also have information about an abomination in a vault. The Lestranges have put a horocrux in their in the form of Hufflepuff's cup. If you can help it will be one more off my list.
Thank you.
Lord Harry James Potter.
The Goblin queen cursed in anger, how dare they defile her sacred halls with the vile abomination.

A similar letter was being read at the table of the twin Weasleys.

"Mischief and Mayhem
I've recently acquired some safe houses. Spread the word. To any who swears an oath to never follow the dark lord. Safety will be granted. Call for Dobby and he can get those to a safe house. Try to get word to Mcgonagall for lists of muggleborn, they are in the most danger.
I am safe, Athena is safe. I do not know about Canon...he's left us.
Mischief managed
Prongs Junior.

The twins shared a grin before going to set up a broadcast.
"Wonder where Ron is if he's not with them?" Feed asked his brother.
"I don't know but when I see him again he's gonna get an earful." George replied. The two cracked up laughing.