Chapter One - Accidents Happen

A/n hello guys! I decide to redo my story and here it is! Hope you enjoy! Please vote, comment, and share! Thanks all!

It was a chilly day. Good thing I was cuddled up underneath my covers. I took my phone from my nightstand and looked at the time and date. It was 09:30 am and it was the first of December. I smiled to myself. December is my most favorite mont of the year because it's the month of my birthday plus Christmas. Yippee!

When I was about to sleep again, I heard a soft knock from my door. "Sweetie, are you awake?" Someone said. Mum. "Yeah mum." I croaked in my morning voice. "Dear, I think you need to go for a walk. To get more fresh air." She suggested. I sighed. I won't talk back to my parents because they always treat me the way I want them to treat me. So I got dressed in my most comfortable outfit and zipped up my coat, in case it will start to snow.

I walked out of my house and started walking. I decided to go to the park. When I was halfway there, I bumped into a broad guy. We both ended up falling to the ground. "Oww.." I cried in pain. The guy then stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and stood up.

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" The guy asked. I looked up at him. He has the most beautiful shade of blue eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just hurt my elbow, I think." I looked at my elbow and touched it. "Ouch." I muttered. "Should I bring you to the hospital?" The guy asked, worried. "No, it's fine." I smiled at the guy. The guy smiled back at me. Gosh, I gotta admit that he's cute.

"I'm Louis by the way." Louis said, offering his hand for me to shake it. "Jenna." I replied, shooking his hand. "Well, nice to meet you Jenna. I gotta go now. See you sometimes?" He said. I nodded eagerly. "Sure. Goodbye." I said. He waved goodbye at me and left. I continued my walk to the park until it started to snow. Because it got really cold, I speed up back to my house.

When I arrived, mum made me hot chocolate and lit up the fireplace. I took a sip and sighed. What more is better than hot chocolate and a warm fireplace in winter? Mum then walked towards me and sat by my side. "So, how was your walk?" she asked. I bit my lip. "It was fine." I smiled. "But I ran into a guy and I think I hurt my elbow." Mum looked shock. She always tells me to be careful with myself. "I know I promise to take care of myself, but-" I stopped talking as mum interrupted me. "It's fine darling. You're almost 19 now. I know you can take good care of yourself." She then came closer to me and gave me a huge bear hug. I put my mug down and hugged her back.

I climbed up the stairs and walked to my room. There is a huge seat leaning to my window in my room. That's my most favorite place in my house. Wanna know why? Because right next to my house, is the flat of the most famous boyband on earth aka One Direction! When I pass their flat, I always try to act normal, because if I act like a crazy fan, they'll get rid of me.

Everytime I sit next to my window, I always see a window closed with huge, thick curtains. Maybe to get rid of the fans. But today was different. The curtains were open wide and behind the glass I saw a guy lying in bed, reading a book.

He was the guy I bumped earlier. And then I realize. He said his name was Louis. He's inside One Direction's flat. Louis..

Louis Tomlinson.

I bumped into Louis Tomlinson! How can I not recognize him earlier? But I'm glad I didn't or else he'll just hurry up leaving me.

I guess he felt me looking at him because he turned his head to the window and looked back at me. I knew he would close the curtains but instead, he smiled. I can't help but smile back.

He then took a notepad and wrote something. When he was done, he showed it to me.

It read,
Hey Jenna :)